Chapter 11

My eyes widened in shock, but then I kissed back. I didn't know what I was doing but I just let Jisung lead me.

Never did I think my first kiss was would be with Jisung.

His hand slithered to my neck, holding it. I guess he was taking this girlfriend thing to the next level.

I heard footsteps leading to the door. I quickly push him off me, then light shone in the previously dark room due to Changbin opening the door. I looked over at Jisung he still looked dazed from the kiss.

"Alright the seven minutes are over you two can come out now." Changbin said.

We both nodded and left the room. "So did you two kiss?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk.

"No."

"Yes."

We both said at the same time, I looked over at Jisung with a glare.

"Yes, Y/n and I both kissed." Jisung said smirking, he sounded like he was proud or something.

I could see the disappointment in Seungmin's face but he hid it well. "Oh my god did you really Y/n? I thought you hated him?" Felix asked teasing me.

I groaned. "Shut up Felix go check on those cookies."

"Oh shit you're right I forgot about them." Felix quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.

"I know how to bake my ass." I mutter to myself annoyed.

***

It was now 1:40 a.m. and everyone was passed out. They had sugar rushes from eating too many cookies and then got tired from being too energetic. And some got sleepy during the movie we watched.

But somehow Jisung and I were still awake.

"You guys gonna sleep here or go home?" I ask in the awkward silence.

"Uh we'll go home I don't want to bother you." He replied.

"You wouldn't be a bother, I was just wondering what you were gonna do. It's quite late already."

"Uhm well, I can't bring everyone home. Since Seungmin's friends came in their own car."

"You could wake up Chan so they can go home." I suggest.

"Sure that seems like a good idea." I nod.

There was a few seconds of silence before he spoke out again. "Y/n, was that your first kiss?" He asked finally looking up at me.

I purse my lips.

"Maybe..." I say quietly.

He chuckled. "I could tell."

I looked at him confused. "You could tell? What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"You seemed so confused when you were doing it, but obviously because you were new to it."

I felt embarrassed. "Ah was it that obvious? God..." I mentally facepalm myself.

"Don't worry you'll learn next time." He said as he got up from the couch.

"Ah okay.... Wait what? NEXT TIME?" I ask finally realizing.

He quickly put his finger to his lips indicating that I should quiet down.

"What's next time supposed to mean?" I ask in a harsh whisper.

"What don't you think you'll kiss someone again in the future?" He asked smirking.

"Ah well-" he chuckled. "Y/n help me with the boys, okay?" I nod.

I walk to Chan, softly tapping his shoulder. He mumbled a few words and then turned around.

I sigh. I shake him a bit, not too harsh, but just right. He woke up with a soft groan. "Ughh what time is it?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"It's 1:50 a.m., Chan." I reply.

His eyes slightly widen. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/n you must be tired, I'll leave right now with my friends."

I wave my hands denying it. "No no I'm not tired, I usually don't sleep until 4 or 5 a.m., if you're too tired you can just stay the night. I have a bedroom you three can stay in."

"No don't worry I'll head home, I'll get my friends. Help me please?" I nod smiling.

I look over at Jisung who was struggling to lift Minho. "Sorry can you give me a minute, Jisung seems to be struggling with Minho."

Chan looks over at Jisung who was struggling and then chuckles. "Alright I'll wait here take your time."

I smile and run over to Jisung. "Here let me help."
I take Minho's legs while Jisung was carrying his upper body.

"Thanks Y/n he almost crushed me." I laugh. We bring him to his car and put him in the passenger seat. I watch as Jisung fixes him and puts on his seatbelt.

"Y/n don't sleep at 5 a.m., I heard you say that to Chan. You had a long night so go get some sleep tonight, okay?"

"Uh sure, I will." Confused by his kindness.

"Is he usually like this?"

"Alright now let's get the rest of the boys in, and then you can help Chan." I nod smiling.

***

That was a lie, I did not sleep at ALL like Jisung had told me to.

I mean how could I? I had my first kiss with the guy I've always hated since I entered high school. I hated his guts I promised myself I would never date him.

I mean technically I'm not, it's a fake relationship no feelings involved. But I had my first kiss with him, and it's the fact I kissed back. He's probably kissed so many people and I was one of them.

He wouldn't care but I do. Because it's my first and I used it on him. And for some reason I can't bring myself to say that I regretted it.

I can't. I just can't, and I don't know why.