Chapter 18

Holding back my tears was pretty much useless now. Tears came crashing down due to the overwhelming joy I felt. Words couldn't explain how happy I was. "Yes jisung!" I responded.

He put his hand on my jaw to make me face him. "Follow my lead okay?"

"Huh-" he cut me off with an abrupt kiss. I swear I could feel fireworks exploding in my stomach and it felt like there was electricity surging through my body. Like he said I followed his lead, we didn't stop until we needed to catch our breaths.

"Oh my god..." I say out of breath.

He chuckled at my dazed state. "Do you want to come to my house? You're soaked."

I look around realizing that the umbrella I had brought had long gone blew away somewhere. I started to shiver since my clothes were wet. "Sure I'm freezing right now."

***

As soon as I entered his house I felt the warmth of his home engulf me, it was truly a nice feeling. "Just stay here I'll get you a towel and some clothes set up in the washroom." He quickly went up the stairs not waiting for my response.

I stood there shivering I didn't want to sit on his couch and make it wet, so I had to stand there for the whole time.

He came downstairs after setting up the washroom. "Okay everything you need is all there. My clothes will probably be big on you."

I chuckle. "Yeah don't worry I expected that at least I have something to change into."

***

I walk downstairs after changing and head to the kitchen where Jisung was. "Jisung.... How do I look?"

Jisung turned around from whatever he was doing. His eyes softened at the sight of me in his clothes. "Aww Y/n you look so cute."

"I like loose clothes but this is so big on me. How much muscle do you have?!" I exclaim.

He flexed his biceps while smirking. "A lot."

I fake gag at him even though I was freaking out on the inside at the sight of his muscles.

Suddenly I smelled something bad. It was really strong. My face scrunched at the smell.

WAIT IS SOMETHING BURNING?!

"JISUNG THE EGGS!" I point to the burning eggs.

He turned around eyes widening in surprise. "OH MY GOD HELP ME WHAT DO I DO?!"

I freak out when Jisung stands there not doing anything but freaking out. So I quickly run to turn off the stove and cover it with a lid so the fire goes out.

"Jisung you idiot! You almost burned the house down!" I yell.

"It's your fault you distracted me with your clothes!"

"You were flexing your muscles!" I retorted.

"You know what it doesn't matter I will make us food since you clearly can't." I laugh at him.

"But I wanted to make you foodddd." He whines.

"Well I certainly don't want your burnt eggs, so how about I make us some food?"

"Okay sure whatever less work for me." He smirks at me. He goes to sit down at the counter to watch me.

"So much for being caring." I roll my eyes.

"I can be caring towards you! Just not in the form of cooking." He argues.

I laugh at his behaviour and started to get to work.