Chapter 4

"Oh my god that was so awkward." I say as I walk out the classroom. "No no YOU made it awkward, I said that said his shirt looks nice. He asked about it and you should've said yes and moved on!" He retorts.

"Shut up! What kind of lie is that? Your shirt looks nice." I mock. "If I didn't say my dumb lie you have said nothing! Be grateful that he didn't find out what we were actually talking about." He says. I couldn't help but agree, at least he believed it.

"Whatever." I say as I rolled my eyes.

"Heyyy Y/n!" Seungmin says as he runs up to me. "Hey." I say back with a smile. This boy has a positive aura around him and way he acts just brings a smile to your face.

"Wanna go to a cafe after school?" He asks hopefully. "Yeah sure!" I say. "Awesome I'll see you later then." He says as he walks away.

"Woahh got a date with Seungmin?" Felix asks. "Shut up it's not a date it's just a hang out." I say.

"Keep telling yourself that!" Felix says as he walks away.

"Hey." Someone says behind me and puts their hand on my shoulder.

I quickly grab their arm and almost twist it as a reflex. "Ow ow ow! Y/n it's just me Jisung!" Jisung quickly says in pain. I let go of his arm.

"Not my fault you came up to me secretly and scared me." I say.

"Well do you wanna go to the convenience store after school? It's like 5 minutes away from my house, we're just buying some food."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "What? You wanna go to a five star restaurant or something? I'm not a millionaire." He says sassily.

"No no it's not that, it's the fact that you think I would hang out with you." I say. Jisung seemed a little hurt but he hid it.

"What? You don't wanna go with an amazing man like me?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to a cafe with Seungmin after school." I say.

"Can I join pleaseee? I'm gonna be bored and I wanna hang out with someone." He pleads.

"Fine, I hope Seungmin is ok with it." I say. He rolled his eyes at that.

"Why does it matter?" He asked annoyed.

"Because he's one who asked to hang out." I said back. "Yeah yeah whatever I'll see you later." He says then walks off.

Time skip

I get my stuff from my locker and turn around to see Jisung.

"Oh my god you scared me!" I say. He laughs. "Damn Y/n you get scared really easily." He says laughing.

"Whatever." I say as I smack his chest. We leave the building and I see Seungmin waiting at the gates.

"Hey Y/n!" He says. He then looks over at Jisung with a confused expression. "Hi Jisung." He says.

"Hey." He says back. "Sorry Seungmin I forgot to tell you that he was coming too. You don't mind right?" I ask.

"No I don't mind." He says with a smile. But you could still see the slight disappointment in his face.

"Alright which café are we going to?" I ask in curiosity. "Well I actually couldn't decide, I wanted to go to a cat café or an internet café. So I decided to ask for your opinion." He said. He looked over at Jisung. "And Jisung's opinion..." he said as he trailed off.

"Well uh I kind of prefer an internet café, I think it's more fun to play games while we drink or eat. What do you think Jisung?" I asked.

"Yeah I agree with you, let's go to an internet café." He replied. "Alright internet café it is!" Seungmin said enthusiastically.

About 5 minutes later we reached the café. "Woahh looks cool Seungmin! How'd you find this place?" I ask in awe.

"I come here a lot with my sister." Seungmin says. "You have a sister?" Jisung asks. "Yup." Seungmin says.

We enter the café and find a seat. I'm between Jisung and Seungmin. Jisung on my left and Seungmin on my right.

A waitress comes up to us. "Hi there! My names Lia and I'll be serving you guys for today. What can I get you all?" She asks

"Can I get a blueberry cheesecake please?" Jisung asks.

"Of course! What about you guys?" She asks. "I'll get a strawberry Frappuccino." I say. "And I'll get a caramel Frappuccino." Seungmin says.

"Alright your order will be here soon!" She says as she walks off. "You're not getting a drink?" I ask Jisung.

"I'll just drink yours." He says with a smirk. "Uh-" I say before he cuts me off. "What?" He says.

"Nothing." I say. I look over at Seungmin, he quickly looks away and plays his games.

"Alright here's your food!" She sets it down and leaves. I try to get Seungmin's drink and mine. But before I could take mine, Jisung takes it and takes a huge sip out of it and then hands it to me with a smirk.

"Yah why did you do that?!" I say whining. "Sharing is caring." He says.

"Whatever." I mutter under my breath. I take Seungmin's drink and give it to him. "Thanks." He said with a smile.

"You wanna try it? It's really good." He asks.

"Sure." I say as I take a sip out of it. "Hmm that's good." I say. He smiled at me.

I look at Jisung to see that his cheeks are stuffed with cheesecake, it's as if he was a squirrel. "Jisung you look like a squirrel." I say laughing a bit.

He quickly swallows the cheesecake. "I do not!" He said. "I know you're trying to keep a cool image but it's not working. I've already seen it." I say still laughing.

He rolled his eyes. "As long as you find me cute." He says. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "I don't find you cute, I just called you a squirrel." I say.

"Well squirrels are cute, since their cheeks puff up when they eat. So you technically called me cute." He said with a grin.

"Aish Jisung your logic gives me a headache." I say giving up. "No it doesn't, you can't just accept the fact that you're wrong." He says. I roll my eyes at his response.

"Hey Y/n you wanna go against me?" Seungmin asks. "Game on." I say with a smirk, he smirks back at me.

We start playing, I spam the keys on the keyboard desperately trying to beat him. But it all went in vain, he somehow still won.

"Ughhh." I groan. He starts laughing at my state. "Hehe I won Y/n!" He says happily.

Seungmin gets a call from his phone, he picks it up. He then looks at me with a sad expression. "Aww sorry Y/n my mom wants me home, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" He waves as he walks away. I wave back. Jisung doesn't do anything he just sits there.

I look over at Jisung. "Soo what do you wanna do? It's only 6." I ask. "Uhh you wanna go to the convenience store?"

"Sure let me just go pay for the food first." He gave a thumbs up. I went the front counter and paid for the food. "C'mon Jisung let's go." I say.