The Devils Bargain

If the Devil was ever so satisfied with torturing me this would be his best laugh. Paul in the Bible once said by nature we are slaves to sin. He was right. Just like how by nature your a slave to my love. Even though we can't choose the people we love, We can choose how we love them. Everyday people wake up and pray to God for forgiveness once they believe they have sinned to the point where they feel that logically their is no hope. They spit lies out of their mouths swearing that if God delivers them this one more time they would change their ways just to be saved and to do the same thing again. If man can lie to God in a their prayers, promises and actions everyday who am I to expect not to be lied to. They would be cruel to hold on to you, they said I should let the tides sweep you glorious body away into this your new life. That way you would have nothing to look back at, no past just the gift of the future. But who says that? Who gave the tides authority to sweep you away? Who gave them the right to want to control you? Who gave them the right to make you cry? Not me. So I ran to the Devil and he was waiting and I cried for power to make you finally happy. He said he could do it but the devil drove a high bargain. He  then said in order for her to be happy I must first die. So I made a deal with the devil.