The Legend Of Zaheer

Back in ancient times before man could even hope to Phaethon the concept of technology and algorithms men used to fight for land and food in order to prove their ranks in the society. Amongst all the lands the land of Leios was the most fertile which made it a main target for all the high ranked emperors. A rich emperor named Kiron had sent some of his greatest warriors to the land to slaughter all the men who inhabited the land and conquer it in his name. His warriors rained down on the people that dwelled on the land like hail and they were as lamb to the slaughter. The warriors raped the woman and killed the men as a sport and none of the people who dwelt on the land was brave enough to oppose the armed soldiers, none but one. A young man who went by the name Zaheer was the only person brave enough to ever stand up to a soldier of the great land of Kiron. Zaheer had befriended a young fair woman whom lived at the boarder close to the river that divided the two lands. A warrior of Lord Kiron had tried to take the young woman for himself when Zaheer rose from his slumber and fought the armed warrior with just a wooden staff. At the time Zaheer had been winning till the warrior drew his knife to the young woman's neck. Zaheer flustered by this in honorable act dropped his staff and clenched to the floors and begged the warrior not to harm her. The warrior pleased by the action he had taken then stated that he would spare her only under one condition, that the woman wet his manly rod in front of her lover. Zaheer cried out but the young woman hesitated not with due diligence and swiftness she went on her knees and took the warrior into her soft warm mouth on the spot. Zaheer was surprised to see the woman he loved take another man in her mouth with such efficiency and enthusiasm like he'd never seen before. She twisted and squeezed it like she was playing Bop It and at that moment she was the gobbling the warrior like she was a goblin. Zaheer wanted to look away but he was forced to watch by two other of the warriors colleagues. Zaheer could not bare to continue watching the woman he loved be defiled like this in his very eyes. He'd rather die than to watch this profanity go on. But what could he do in that moment time froze he thought to himself how could he save his lover? Even if he managed to kill the soldier she was caressingly taking into her glorious mouth their were still thousands of more soldiers anxiously awaiting their turn. Then Zaheer remembered the legend of the bird who was granted power by the Sun God Helios upon its demise. But the legend of the Phoenix was just known as an ancient myth, No one in history had ever been known to have resurrected from the dead. Most people would metaphorically say they would rise from the ashes like a Phoenix, but most people actually don't know what that really entails. Before one could rise one must first die. They would have to make the ultimate gamble and put their very life on the line for the cause. But to what extent was Zaheer really willing to go for the woman he loved? In order to save his woman he would have to die. But what if after his death their is nothing on the other side? What if all that is waiting for him was pure darkness and an endless void. Zaheer didn't care he knew  he would have to put his life on the line and he knew he most likely wouldn't survive but he also knew if their was anything worth dying for it would be her. With tears in his eyes he said a prayer and begged the Sun God Helios to grant him the power to save his love. So with the last of his strength he broke free from the two soldiers that held him down and tackled the main capon into the fire his men had set to run the villagers out. Their death was excruciating, long, and painful. The woman wiped the cum from the side of her mouth as she look scared at the warriors fellow comrades who had drew their swords to slaughter her out of vengeance for their leader but the flame gee wild and from the ashes Zaheer emerged and scorched all the enemies with the flames that enveloped his body. Helios had answered his prayers and granted him the power to rise from the ashes but then he realized something else Zaheer could not put off the flames that enveloped his body. At this rate he would be leading her and the village to the path of hell. So to save her soul he knew the best thing would be to let her go even though it hurt his very soul. Now the gift that Helios had gave him ended up being a curse because he could never be around the woman he loved without hurting her. So he disappeared.