That Bird Has My Wings

In Hell people slowly loose their minds and begin to try and convince themselves that it was the circumstances that made them make the decision they made, no one really wants to accept responsibility for their wrong doings rather they blame it on another entity whether it be a greater power or another individual. Whilst some people blame theirselves and continue to torture themselves believing that if they self sabotage enough it would atone for the wrong doings. We swear on our mothers name, ask for forgiveness another chance just for us to repeat our wrong doings then say it was FATE. I rather not choose to blame it on faith I rather face the problem head on  I'm evil, selfish, nonchalant, despicable. Once a upon a time a nun once went to a barren kingdom which was rumored to house a narcissistic demon that tainted everything he touched.But the nun thought her divinest would rub off on him and he was worthy of being saved the demon warned her before she decided to stay on his land, but she insisted on trying to save him and initially her plan was working till one day he tainted her. The nun had no choice but to flee before she would be devoured fully by the evil . She wanted him to see the light, the good she saw in him. But, He didn't see the light, No He saw something else. He saw red, He saw blood, He saw the lifeless body of the nun on hung to an Apple tree. The darkness had gotten to her before she could leave the city to get cleansed by the Priest. She couldn't bear the pain anymore so she killed herself under the very tree they would go converse under. The demon thought to him self that he was stupid, naive, pathetic to think that he could actually be saved. He was a prisoner in his own lane and didn't seem to Phaethon why he couldn't leave this hollow ground. He laid under the apple tree and let the blood of the nun drip down to his face. He thought to himself why does everything around him always have to die. Why is it he jumps up so high just to fall back to the ground. He lives in order to watch the people around him die he fears that he would be forgotten and always deemed no more than a scary story people tell to there kids to scare them at night. Now in a puddle of the nun's blood he looks up and sees a bird and he cries when he sees the reason why he always falls and says. That Bird Has My Wings.