Prolouge

She was Young back then, maybe at the age of 13. She doesn't know her parents nor where she came from.

Cause all she remembers is that waking up in a middle of A forest. Her only companion is the Small animals and the Colorful tulips that she's taking care with; She's also Curious to all of the things around her like her first time Seeing a Water and feel it with her hands. Or meeting a earth giant that's Suprisingly gentle even to her whose a stranger in this Green and Vast forest.

She stayed in the forest for years till she aged 16 and The earth giants became her Guardians around; But Her curiosity didn't end there.

In the middle of the night she saw a light. At first she thought that maybe the sun came down and Walked around but The closer she followed the light the clearer the Image is.

It's not the sun but 2 Humans Walking around holding a torch and a blade.

"We should Go back Man, This place is Creepy and Who knows maybe some Demons would show up"

"Okay Fine! You're such a scared cat"

"It's better to be safe than sorry dude!"

The two bickered and Her red eyes Lit up, Humans just like her and She can't help but Follow them. It took minutes and her legs felt like it would collapse but her curiosity is just so strong that she just wants to see if there are still humans out there.

"Oi! You Brats stop Walking around in the middle of the night!"

"Ow! We're sorry okay! It's just that we thought we saw a girl out there!"

And there she saw it...

Houses, kids and Alot of Strange things that she didn't even know. The village is So bright and there are also a lot of colorful things that made her at awe. Slowly leaving her Hiding place she cautiously walked in the village and looked at the People and Children Playing around.

She doesn't know what's happening but she's just gonna assume that there's a Celebration or something since all of the Houses are colorful and bright.

"Hey big sis!"

She flinched, and Glanced behind her. 3 kids waving and Smiling at her, she looked around and then points herself "Yes! Can you help us?" She walked towards the three and she nods at them.

"You see Our cat Got Stuck up there and We cant reach it"

"I'll see what I can do young one" she said and The three girls smiled at her. 'A cat huh, I see then it shouldn't be that hard' she thought and then Walked behind the Abandoned home. She heard meows and Following the sound she climbed upstairs and saw two cats.

"Come on Kitty"

Petting the cat she carried the two and Smiled at the cuteness.

"How strange Seeing a girl In here, aren't you suppose to be out there?"

The room turned cold and somehow it even turned dark. But she's not fazed by it and just turned around to see whose the Stranger. "Monkey?" She mumbled and stared at the Black Monkey standing in the corner.

"Wow And you're not scared of a demon? How Strange!" It laughed and The White haired girl only stood there holding the cats. Really like she's not scared or anything it's just that She's staring at him like he's a new species.

"Well it's Not like I care" the demon Grinned and In a flash He Merged out behind her like a shadow "but I gotta need a Bait" he laughed and Grabbed her Shoulder. She dropped the cats and Glared at the black Monkey.

She Kicked him in the stomach but like a rock, he didnt budge and just stood there "Ohoho Putting Up a fight huh! But If I were you" grabbing Her down the darkness. The two teleported outside and the demon laughed "stay put Missy Or else these People will Die this night" he growled, purple eyes glowing Menacingly and Multiple shadow clones Merged out.

She sighed and then glanced around "Hey Demon" the black Monkey Perked up hearing her speak "What's your name?" She said and her voice stands firm. He smiled at this and Then he Laughed

"Why should I tell you? It's not like you can put up a fight your punch is not even that Strong" he laughed but his Insults are not Hitting her that easily. She's mentaly stronger and His insults are just so Annoying.

"That's just a Small part of my power" her voice turned dark and the demon noticed this. His smiled dropped. The white haired girl raised her fist and in One hit the demon Blasted away hitting multiple houses and food stalls.

'What The!'

He Coughed out the dust and Groaned at the Pain. He Glared at the small girl but her emotionless face made him pissed. She smiled and her red eyes Mockingly stared at his "I'm Shen" she exclaimed and walked towards his direction. He growled and advanced at her, summoning a black staff he raised his weapon. "I wouldn't do that-" his eyes widen when her figure vanished like a shadow. He looked around and Strangely its like the time stopped. Not an inched moved or even the sound of the wind "This feels new to me too." The girls voice echoed and his back Shivered at the Silent and Unmoving Village.

"I haven't used my abilities for years and using this right now is very strange"

"You're a demon too huh?"

"A demon? No no I'm not"

She laughed, and her figure Merged out in the shadow "your power is related to shadow" his body turned stiff, Whispers and Laughs echoed in the dark and her red eyes Glared at him. "Six eared Macaque may I know why you want me to be a Bait? Is there someone you want to catch?"

' what the fuck is happening'

He can't move nor look up, was it because of her? But he didn't feel anything that's biding him. Was it the Cold? "If it's useless then I have no use of you here" Raising her Hand she Let the demon breathe and The Village turned bright again.

"Be glad that I'm not In the mood to kill" she Whispered and left him standing there. He Clutched his Chest.

----------*----------

Taking the fresh air in, she smiled Faintly at the running children and Adults busy talking around. Dusting off her Hanfu she walked around the village and Watched the performers play around the Plaza.

"YOU!"

"Oh how great"

Her face dropped and seeing 4 soldiers wearing gold armor is not helping her days. She just want to walk around and be Happy for like Just this night but These 4 Heavenly Soldiers just popped out of nowhere.

"Can you guys like- I don't know stop Following me around for just one nigh?! There's still Millenia to come and kill me-"

"GET HER!"

'Oh how lovely'

Vantablack Series 1
Zion204