Shen

Shen

Sex: Female

Age: 17 (Physical form but truly she's much more older).

Species: Anomaly

About:

Shen is one of the Jade Emperors target Due to her Immense power that her alone can dominate the Celestial realm and fight in par with Buddha.

And due to her being so powerful all of the gods Sealed her powers away and Locked it all up multiple times to make sure everything will be safe.

But that doesn't stop her from taking it back. Finding a Ally Her and the Six eared Macaque would team up and Find the 5 artifacts that may help to Unlock all of her abilities.

Bonus:

—Shen In all of things loves tea and she finds it Calming especially if it's raining and Reading books.

—In the story Her Hair is White like a snow but That's not really the original color. That's just the side effects of the seal locking her powers away. So this time she can only use small Fragments of it.

—even if it's a small Fragment her power is still Scary damn.

—Shens Abilities Is Strange even Macaque Finds it Confusing. You wouldn't know if it's Shadow thing or not.

—Shen is extremely powerful to the point she can Copy Macaques Shadow Abilities. She uses it to sneak in buildings and Not just that if she has Time she can Distort the whole Reality or environment making the Whole area Twisted (Ch.5 Reference)