23

Red son has Given the Team a Room for the night, Tucking themselves in Mei Grabbed her Stuffed dragon. Mk Sighs in Delight but Bao'er on the other hand is Staring at them with a blank look.

"Well aren't you gonna Go and Lay down? Not my fault if you get Sick"

Red Son Looked at Bao'er but she only Scratched her Head "Ah yeaaaah about that I'm still not sleepy I'll just sit here and maybe Read some books" She smiled and Red son Rolled his eyes from her. He looked at the trio and Grumbled

"There's nothing else you need right?"

"Uuuuh it's a little cold, one more blanket would be nice"

Mk Asked and this caused Red Son To Look at him Wide eyes "What?! Are you serious? Next are you gonna ask me to warm you with a cup of milk?!" He Growled but Mk Only Awed his eyes sparkling.

"Woah! A cup of milk?! How thoughtful thanks Red Son!"

He Grinned and Red sons Eyes twitched He Slammed his Fist on the wall creating a small crack "You!- GAH! Go dream with your Noodle brain!" He Snarled and Slammed the door leaving the four inside.

"Thanks!" Mk Smiled and with that the four alone in one room. Mk Smirked "Okay guys Here's our chance!" Grabbing a book and pen Bao'er Squished through the Bed and the four of them Watched as Mk Draw a Plan.

"All right! Listen up, the demon Bull kings dumb brain couldn't think of a place to hide the holy ring. So the ring he's in charge of-"

"Is his Nose ring!"

"Thats right Bao'er!"

Mk High fived The girl, It didn't take a second for Mk to Realize that One of the holy ring Is The Bull kings Nose ring. Which for some reason A dumb choice of hiding spot. "Cool ! So what's the plan Mk?" Mei Grinned And Mk Smirked.

"When the whole Fortess is Dark, I'll make a move and sneak in to DBK'S bed Room while also Avoiding the security Systems and also Take away the Nose ring. Sandy, Mei you guys go find a car to escape! Bao'er you go find Shen! Princess ironfan just took her away and who knows what happened!"

"Keeping an eye of the Lady is My Duty! Don't worry Mk!"

"All right! We'll leave the foresters unscathed!"

Nodding at his plans he looked at the three whose staring at his Drawings "Alrighty any questions?" He asked and Mei Scratched her Chin, she nods and Smiled "Nah This plan is really dependable!" She said and Bao'er nods. "A Solid Plan!" Sandy Agreed and the four Grinned at each other.

Boy they're gonna start a Havoc around here in the Demon bull family Household.

{-----○-----}

Walking through the hallway, Red Son Rubbed his Temple and sigh. Those Three really pissed off his Day except to the Bone spirits host she seems Behave.

"Speaking of four"

Stopping, he looked around and Then to himself, That Tall girl really triggered something that Scared him and he didn't know what is that.

He saw a vision once he touched her; that Burning Ground, Melting Metals and That Person on fire.

He didn't Catch who it is due to the fire Swirling around them and It's really....Giving him a Shivers.

"Ah Red Son"

Flinching on his position he turned around only to see Shen with a blanket.

"I-its you"

"Ah I haven't introduced myself. I'm Shen" She smiled and Red son blinked at her, Shen was it? He swear there's something that the Bone spirits Host call her. But he can't remember it.