28

"A Talent Show!"

"So if we compete, we can win the Holy Ring?"

Pigsy Scratched his Head and All of them stared at the Colorful Performers and Staff's running around to prepare for the show. Knowing that the Holy ring is right in this spot they didn't expect that they have to compete and win that Ring.

"But None of us are performers!" Mk Jumped in as He Scratched his Cheeks. "It'll be impossible to win this competition-" sandy Cleared his throat, and the Big guy glanced to Shen With a Big Smile. The Girl Looked at them with a Confused look.

"Oh Shen, do you have some sort of hidden skills that can help us win the Holy Ring?"

"ACTUALLY!!"

Jumping on top of sandy, Bao'er flipped her dark hair and Smirked "Lady Shen is a Wonderful Singer!" Bao'er Exclaimed which earned Sandy a Nod of confirmation "Yes! Little Bao'er here is right! Whenever we take a camp I would hear Lady Shen Sing a Lullaby!" Sandy And Bao'er high fived Sandy and Shen suddenly stood stiff once the two gave off the information.

"Her voice is the sound of Heaven~"

Sandy Sniffed and Teared up again when he remembered hearing Shen Singing a song Whenever She's alone by herself. "That's great! Then we can form a group!" Mk Grinned and Grabbed a lot of instruments.

"Shen! You can be the lead vocalist!" Grabbing the mic Shen Shakingly took it as her Figure Stood Stiff. Well she's nervous and It's a freakin talent show which she'll have to sing infront of a lot of people. "I'll be the drummer! Here Sandy you'll be the bass!" Mk Grabbed the instrument and Sandy Happily Took it.

"Of course Leave it to me!"

"And of course! Mei This Guzheng will be yours!"

Mei Clapped her hands and the dragon Girl took the instrument. Mk then Grinned and Grabbed Bao'er. His eyes Sparkled as he Pat's her shoulders. "Bao'er! Your the most flexible one here in our Team! So be our Dancer! Can you do it?" Hearing her role Her eyes Sparked Stars as she Gave Mk a Grin "Leave it to me! I'll definitely do my best!"

"Great! And Monkey ki-"

"Pffffftt!!!! No Wait!- Kid! Bud! C-can I have a word With you?"

Chuckling Nerviously, Mk walked towards his Mentor who looks Pale "Ah Y-You see I have this thiiiing" He Waved his hand, trying to come up a perfect Explanation. Mk Blinked at him. "I have a Stage fright Bud- I well A little bit" He Scratched his Head.

"It wasn't a joke?"

"No,it wasn't a joke bud..."

He Chuckled nervously, Mk Groaned and sighs "Monkey king, you're saying you have the courage to claim yourself the great sage equal to heaven. But you don't have the courage to perform infront of people?" Mk Blurted out that literally shots fired inside Wukongs Ego. Definitely a Emotional Damage.

"I-I Know It Sounds Absurd! But I cant Help it!"

He Exclaimed and Mk Only sighs at him. "Okay fine" he said and Wukong sighs in relief "thanks Bu-" Guess he's not off the hook ye-

"I'll plan it! Alright! Monkey king you can beat the Gong!"

"How great"

Sweating, Wukong Gripped the Gongs handle. "Then what about me?" Tang Popped out making mk and the others look at him. "Oh Mr. Tang, you will play the most important role left..." scratching his head Mk walked towards the scholar and Held his Shoulders.

"This role is Very important!, without it this no band in the world would have no chance of winning the holy ring!"

Tangs Eyes Sparkled and Immediately Mk Grabbed out a clipboard and Gave it to him. "Introducing our Band Manager!" He Grinned and this Instantly crashed Tangs Expectations. Red son Snorted at him. "Say what? You want me to be the manager?" Tang Said and Mk Only Scratched his Head Chuckling Nerviously.