25

"So You are Something much worse than the Ladybone demon that's why the gods locked your powers away with 5 seals?"

"Mhm you're right"

With Wukong and the others on Space to Hunt down the Second Holy Ring. Shen Took the Charge to Keep an eye to all of them.

"How Worse are you?"

"I can literally fight the Jade Emperor,beat the hell out of wukong and or maybe destroy the whole city to my liking."

Shen Sighs, even if she's so powerful she's literally Tired to all of it and She just wants to Stay put and live to the fullest of her life with no Problems.

But the 5 seals are like poisons, each day it's Killing her slowly and She gotta find a way to Unseal them all and bring her powers back.

"Bao'er is not with us so I'll be needing you with this." Raising her Palms 3 objects Floated out Red Son stared at the three objects and then to  her.

"What do you want me to do with these?"

"Ah It's easy eventually but it might take some time."

Shen Exclaimed and the 3 Artifacts; The Candle,Lamp and The crown all Circled infront of them. "It would have been easy if we have the trigram furnace, but a certain Bone Woman already got it" Shen mumbled And With that She Sighs.

"It's easy Red Son, Just Burn them all"

"But You said you needed one last Artifact to Unlock all your Shitty powers"

"Yes I need that but We can think of that if we have time. For now maybe unsealing 3 would be a good choice"

Shen said and Red son rolled his eyes, Raising both of his Palms Fire bursted out, he Smirked and stared at the 3 objects.

"Whatever you say Noodle head"

{------○------}

It's Bao'ers first time in Space and so Is Mk. So while Circling around the Moon Palace the two would squeal in Delight if they see something that's related to space.

But of course while Walking around there are also Guards and I mean Giant Rabbit Guards Guarding the whole Castle making the Search so tense.

Well except to Wukong he's Literally grinning ear to ear whenever he sees those giant Rabbit Guards. They're just so Adorable that he can't raise a fist on them.

"Okay the holy ring should be here! Bao'er let's go!"

"Yessir!"

The two Entered in Chang'e's Kitchen and they Circled and Crawled around trying to find the Ring. Pigsy on the other hand is Fanboying of how big Chang'e's Kitchen is and how Honored he is to finally be here.

"Samadhi secret Ring? Hello! Samadhi Secret Ring!"

"Hello! Any rings here?!"

Bao'er and Mk Rummaged through the cabinets and Bao'er crawled through the small cabinets, it's easy for her since she's literally small and hell her hair Is also covered in cereals. The two kids eventually  Go all out and they actually destroyed some stuff like Vases just....well maybe the ring is inside.

"That Ring is Here I can smell it! Maybe it's under here?"

"Oof—"

Monkey king Looked at the girl and Wow She's literally carrying him with no sweat "just use your Ladybone powers to find it then" he Scratched his Head and Bao'er puts him down and Dashed through the other room. Mk also Joined in and Crashed through different areas just to find that Ring.