31

"Back Again for another Re match Eh?"

"Move It Peasant!!"

Rushing through the cold winds A flash of Black and Red Flames Made the Mayor Flinch. He Dodged the Blast and Teleported away from them. Nezha And Wukong Stopped and Their Eyes Widen when they saw Macaque and Red son Back in Action.

"Heeey this is the power from ladybone Demon? Man You've fallen so far"

Macaque Cackled and the Man Growled, His Freezing Fingertips Smoked as sharp ice slowly Formed. "Man You look so Fucked up, maybe Toasting you with Reds Fire here will do the trick" The Shadow Monkey Grinned which earned Nezha a Irk mark again.

"Six Ears!"

"What?! Im just Being honest here!"

Macaque and Red son stumbled back at the sudden Shake and in instant shards of ice Frozed their legs. The Mayor Teleported infront of Nezha; Gripping the three rings tightly The Lotus Prince fought Him but failed once The Mayor Grabbed the Three rings.

"NO!"

Nezha pants, his eyes widen once The three rings are in his hands. The Mayor Looked at the three objects "What? Didn't you get what you need? Are you showing off? Come up with a victory speech before running back to your master! Go on! Ladybone demon is waiting for you — " Wukong Stopped and his Body Flinched when a sharp ice Poked his Cheeks. The Mayor Glared at him.

"Don't Test me Sun Wukong. I don't care what you have up your sleeves. The lady's destiny Must be Accomplished!"

Glaring at the three rings, he Gripped them and the ice Spreads around the object. The Mayor Broke it in half

"NO! YOU—"

The rings Destroyed peaces Glowed. And It transformed back to Fragments of hair. Red son, Macaque and Nezha Gasped and their Eyes Glared back to the great Sage.

"Bitchface! That was Fake?!"

"You got some Fucking Audacity to trick us!"

"Great Sage!"

Macaque, Red Son and Nezha Shouted at him and Wukong Chuckled Nervously. The Mayor's blue eyes Glanced to the mountain, grinning He Looked at the four of them whose trapped.

"So the rings are with Them"

Glinting blue eyes the Mayor Snapped his fingers and four of them Groaned when the Ice Turned colder and Sharper.

"Excellent. Just what I wanted"

On the other side....

"Tang What have you done!"

"Me?! I didn't do anything!"

"You mean The Treasure map Lights up on its own?!"

"It just Does! Can't you see it?!"

Tang and Pigsy bickered at each other, the Whole area Brightly Dimmed in Golden light as The rune Glowed even Brighter in each Second. Mk Stumbled back at the wind and he gasped once he felt a Sudden movement behind his back.

He Grabbed the three rings, and then they started to float "guys look! The rings moved on their own!"He Exclaimed and Watched as the Rings Floated back in the middle. They Circled around and a Bright Golden blast of light Blasted the Dark skies.