4

"So there's this Kid that I kinda hit earlier"

"Mhm"

Shen Hummed and Macaque Scratched his Head. The two are currently inside her Cozy home and Shen being in a good mood she is Welcomed the Shadow Demon in and even gave him a Permission to visit her home whenever he feels like it.

On the other hand Macaque is Sitting on the Cozy Couch and Just watched her Cut some of her plants and Water them while he Rambles random things but some of them are mostly about Monkey king pissing him off. "And he Mentioned about something - what was it again" Wrecking his Slow ass Memory, He snapped his fingers and Grinned.

"Oh shit right, Anomaly- uh yeah Lady Anomaly!"

"Dang Heavenly Soldiers call me that now?"

Shen mumbled and Macaque snapped his head towards her, he raised a brow; Shen Cleared her throat and then Smiled at him " oh yes that's what The Heavenly Soldiers call me" she smiled but really she finds the Nickname weird. "Lady Anomaly? Well atleast It's not That bad right?" He Grinned and Shen only rolled her eyes at him.

"So about you being my companion-"

"Yeah About that, sure"

Macaque Shrugged and Shen Stood there and blinked at him, well that was fast "now that I think about it I can actually beat the shit out of wukong once I find him" he mumbled and Shen Sighs once realizing his Plan.

"Yes Yes of course you have Problems with him Shadow but There are things that we needed to do"

"Like what?"

"Stealing things and fighting"

She exclaimed and untied her apron, she Dusted off the Dirt on her shirt and Put on her Dark Blue Jacket. "There's a Artifact that I or should I say we need to Steal" she said and Macaque Perked up in that.

"It's not going to be easy, since We'll be expecting Lady bone demons henchmens"

"Can't you just do your Creepy glitch thing and Snap their necks?"

He said and Really he finds her Shadow Glitch thing Creepy and At the same Time Unpredictable. If ever she uses that Surely they can Fight off Lady B's Henchmens and Steal away their Objective. "Yes That was a powerful move but That's just 10 percent of my power" she said and Macaque who's Drinking his Tea Choked.

"TEN? THAT WAS TEN?!"

"Yes And some of my abilities are sealed away"

Holy shit he thought that was Really her power turns out it's just a Small part of it. "So these artifacts are gonna help you Break the seals?" Shen Nods and then a Red hologram popped out on the tea table.

Macaque Stared at the Floating images until he saw his Lamp "The lamp is already here but we need 4 more to complete everything" she Smirked.

"We'll have to Steal the Bronze Candle from the museum"

"The candle that belonged to The Jade Emperor?"

"Yes that one"

Closing the Hologram, She Glanced at him and smiled "buuuut for now I'll let you go handle it" Macaque Irked at her.

"What so your not coming?"

"No since I have Business to attend to"

Unbelievable this is their first Mission and Shes Dumping the Task at him "also I believe you can handle it smoothly" she smiled and The Shadow Monkey Only rolled his eyes.

"Start by tomorrow and Also Try not to kill the Mayor since he can be useful in the future"