18

'What should I do?! Brother Macaque is in trouble!'

Bao'er has been waiting for hours and her Anxiety is not helping too. She's very worried to the Shadow Monkey and Her Powers is also reacting to her emotions making her even more Scared.

"B-But wait! He said something about his Lady!" She nods and Walked in circles while biting her Finger nails. Yes She heard it clearly that His Lady is Strong and Powerful. And she will help her from this Problem. Taking a deep breath she Pinched herself and Nods

Yes Panicking is not the Option and If She wants to save Her Brother from the Creepy Mayor guy and the ladybone Demon. Then she might as well start and Move her butt.

Meanwhile.....

Man Inheriting this power has its own perks....is being a masochist one of those?

Torture is really a painful way for the victim but since Macaque is the Victim here and the Torture has been going for hours. His body turned numb and Since he can be crazy he just laughed at the Pain and Mock the Bone Soldiers that's watching him. Coughing out the black blood his body Shook when another blast of Electricity entered his body.

Cough!

"You know This ain't helpin you guys"

He laughed and The Mayor Stood infront of him. He's been watching the Show and His Reaction is not so happy. The ladybone Demon ordered him to put him in on one of their devices and this one was suppose to Make the Shadow Monkey weak and his soul Unmovable.

In that way Maybe The Ladybone demon can take that Mysterious power out of him.

"Interesting....not even the Strongest torture device can Seperate that out of you"

The Mayor Growled but Macaque Only laughed at his Reaction. "Oh please! The thing that's about to get separated here is your Lady!" He Cackled and the Mayor Grabbed his Arms releasing him out the Machine. He Punched his Stomach and Slammed his face on the ground.

"Aside from your Precious Lady, You are also pissing me off"

"Gahaha! Well It's an Honor Then!"

Ah Macaque is fuelling this guy's Anger but Hey, he's a Crazy Badass guy he can take the hit. "Laugh whenever you want Monkey but Were not done yet." The Mayor Grinned and his blue eyes Glowed. Macaque not even fazed by the Intimidation only Smiled weakly and Glanced behind him.

The doors are locked and He knows Bao'er is Doing something to help him out.

I'll trust you with this Peach...

He Smirked and The Mayor Grabbed him by his Scarf "Well since The Torturing method ain't Working on you, might as well introduce you to the lady" he Grinned and Macaque Only Wiped out the blood from his face.

Sure Big guy, but I have a wildcard at hand.

Like a shadow and a Tiger....

Go wild Peach.

He closed his eyes and Took a deep breath; the image of Shen Trusting him with such important Task and Objects. His Lady.