14

"Red Son?"

"Yeah! He's a Scary Guy! And when he gets mad his hair actually turns into Fire! Like It just burst into Fire!"

'I swear I heard that name somewhere...'

Shen may be Resourceful with ancient Demonic Relics and stuff but there's a tendency that She'll forget things easily. Scratching her head she only Shrugged at it "I see, he must be a strong opponent then" she said and Mk Only Snorted at her.

"Yeah he's strong and has the brains but He can't beat me that easily!"

"Let me emphasize that! Us!"

Mk and Mei laughed and Macaque Groaned covering his ears from the two kids whose Still energetic even in this situation. Sandy is Busy Fixing the ship and pigsy Helped him. While Tang on the other hand is Busy Scrambling through random papers and maps.

And Wukong? Nowhere to be found!

Well like he cares he just wants to Meditate quietly somewhere far away but his Annoying Shadows....well Suprisingly would Whine at him and They would Point at Shen whose Busy Talking with the two kids.

In the end he stayed close because of his Shadow clones demands (hah! baby) and by all means he's holding himself down for the sake of his lady and this Mission.

Taking a deep breath he sits up properly, closing his eyes he Gripped the green Diamond in his palms and concentrate on Meditating.

'Hello?'

"GAH!"

Shen flinched and the three of them glanced to the Shadow Monkey who's face is in Shock or maybe fear. He looked around the Area and Then to Shen whose looking at him weirdly.
"Is there something wrong my Shadow?" Her eyes held concern. And Macaque Chuckled nervously "No! Nothings wrong! Totally Fine! Just got some Ants ya know" he Grinned and then turned around leaving the trio.

'Is this It?! Did the seal worked!?'

His Stomach became giddy, his Grin getting wider. It's been 5 days that he's waiting for something new to happen. We'll more like he keeps the green diamond with him to wait for a progress to happen.

And oh boy oh boy he's so Happy to finally See it.

Smirking he closed his eyes again; the  numbing sounds of voices and The wind. Cold breeze passing through his Cheeks. And as on Cue he opened his eyes to see he's in a different domain.

Dark....

This place is so dark....and well maybe the only light thats Luminating this Lonesome realm is the Blue Candles. "Who's There?" He Exclaimed, his Voice Echoing through the seemingly dark and empty domain.

"H-Hello? O-over here! Please! Im here!"

'Right!'

His ears twitched, and he ran to the right hallway. And then he stopped. His eyes staring at the Large Cage with big chains Circling around it. He then looked around the room.

Metals, bones, and books. This place looks like a Room of a lunatic.

"Help me....please Help me"

He stopped and he Turned around, a small girl wearing a white Hanfu All locked up in the cage. Her Condition seems Terrible and The wound on her Forehead is just making him Wince. "Please....I-I don't know how long I'm stuck here but I wanna leave" she Whispered. Her voice cracking up