12

"What the Fuck are you talking abou—"

"Think about it!"

Macaque Took a step back, his eyes not leaving the Spider demon. "If The monkey king Became nothing but Ashes all that's left is you!" He laughed and The Shadow monkeys Organs Twisted In Uncomfortable way. "All The Mortals will bow down to you, Their Palms raised worshiping your Throne and Will be Bewitched by your Crown!"

What the Hell is happening

"Look I have No plans Becoming King or whatsoever—"

A green Blade Slashed his Cheeks. He stood stiff and his eyes trailed back to the Blade behind him. Syntax Growled his Blue eyes Glaring back to the Six eared Macaque. "The lady's words are always Absolute." He mumbled and With that the Blade Glowed Exploding the ships Ground.

The ship shooked and several metals broke down. The others Runned outside and saw the Black and Blue Smoke. "You're Coming With Me Six Ears" Macaque Jumped out summoning his Staff he Slashed through the air and a Purple Fire Burned the Spider demons Eyes. "What's Happen—" In instinct Macaque Looked behind him and Grabbed Mk, Pushing everyone Back.

"Look Kid we got Syntax Here In the Ship and Well"

Looking back to the Big hole. He Frowned "Prepare For Crash landing" he said. And the others Looked at him as if he was crazy.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CRASH LANDING?!"

Tang And pigsy Shouted But Macaque Feeds them with random papers making the two shut up. Yes it's a Fucked up idea but Do they have the time to fix that Big hole? No. Do they have the means to Relax? He'll Nah.

They got Syntax on board and The Spider Demon got suprises on his Pockets making the Six eared Macaque Nervious. "Wait Where the fuck is Wukong?!" He Shouted and MK Chuckled Nerviously.

"He's actually Out looking for something—"

"Oh Of course."

So By all means Macaque Has all of the time to beat the shit out of Syntax but at the same time he gotta use his Brain and Guts to Watch over these guys. "Look Bud We got a Big hole in the ship and we have no time fixing that" gripping on his Staff his Purple eyes Turned red as the atmosphere between the shadow and Spider demon became more intense.

"Were not In the open waters anymore So Find a spot To crash!"

"WAIT BUT WHAT ABO— nevermind"

Macaque advanced and the two demons exchanged Attacks. "Gah! Sandy! Let's go!" Mei pushed sandy inside and the two panickly looks around "open land! That's it!" Mk Exclaimed and Sandy Stirred the Wheel.

The Ship Tilted. Macaque and Syntax Blinked at the sudden tilt; But Macaque took the chance and Punched the demon on the face and kicked him away.

" not a Chance!"

Macaque Stiffed and A burst of Blue Aura Intimidated his Power. He looked at the Spider Demon and the image of the Lady bone demon Projected infront of him. "Stop escaping your destiny Six eared Macaque!" Lady Bone demon Glared And the Shadow Monkey fought the urge to Puke out black blood.

He's been in constant Fight with these guys and Puking black blood is not helping him. Gripping his Staff a Red Fire Surronded the ship. "Fuck off." He snarled and his eyes Intensly Glared back to the lady bone demon.

Anomaly

A whisper and Surely he can hear his Lady's Voice. That Cold and Calm demeanor; white Locks and Ember Eyes that Would Burn everything that's in its path.