May I help you?

Lightly groaning, Loki opened his eyes to see his idiot brother leaning over him with concern etched on his face. "How do you fare, brother?"

Thinking about it he mentally checked himself over. His body hurt and it was hard to get a full breath of air, but over all he'd taken a worse hit. "I'm fine." He says more confidently than he actually felt.

Glancing around he sees he's still in the room he had been escorted to. Thor holds out a hand to help him up, but he knocks it away and shakily stands up on his own. "I don't need your help, brother." He spits out in embarrassed anger.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, Thor shakes his head and walks over to talk with Stark and Fury. Loki closes his eyes for a moment to gather himself before standing up to deal with these imbeciles in a halfway polite manner. He'd made his mother's memory a promise that he would play nice and that's what he would do, try.

He couldn't guarantee that he'd be successful, but he'd do his best. Loki figured as long as he didn't kill or permanently maim any Midguardian's he would be on target. He couldn't fully promise when it came to his brother or Stark though. They seemed to be built to try his patience. Speaking of Stark. He noticed that Loki was standing up dusting off his clothes. "Glad to see you're still with us, Mischief."

Ignoring him, Loki asks Thor about the woman who attacked him. "Who was the little witch who welcomed me so warmly?" He drawls which makes someone laugh. His green eyes flick over to the only man in the room that he doesn't recognize. Loki didn't remember seeing a man with a metal arm the last time he was here. Must be one of the new people Stark had mentioned.

"I apologize for Agent Blake's impulsive behavior. It won't happen again." Fury's apology forces his attention back to the others. He could tell that those words physically hurt the man to say. Smirking, he goes to reply when Romanoff and the Captain enter the room from the lift. The feisty redhead glides into the room with the tall blonde right behind her.

"Katherine's gone. Packed up most of her things and went to her brothers." Captain Rogers tells the room as he comes to a stop by Stark. His eyes harden when he sees that Loki was awake, but doesn't say anything else. There was no need. His blue eyes said enough for him. They said, this is all your fault. The Captain's thoughts were practically shouting inside his head making his true feelings about his being here known to the god. He couldn't help but grin wider just to make the other man madder.

"Loki, enough." Thor says with a warning in his voice taking a step closer as if he could stop him from playing whatever trick he wasn't actually planning.

Tilting his head to the side he gives his brother his best innocent face. "I haven't done anything, brother, yet." He adds with his customary smirk.

Setting his hammer down on the counter next to him Thor stalked over angrily. "I know that look. Don't antagonize these people. You are staying under their hospitality. It would behoove you to behave yourself."

Romanoff huffs out an annoyed sound. "Kat is gone. Anyone remember that important little tidbit? You know, one of our most powerful teammates." She looks around at the men in the room pointedly ignoring him. "We need to get her back."

He shocks everyone when he says, "I agree." They all look at him with surprise and suspicion.

"What? I'd very much like to meet this witch. She is clearly very powerful and I have an appreciation for women of her kind." He says shooting Romanoff a wink as he strolls over to the wall of windows. Turning back to face them all with his hands clasped behind his back he waits for them to do whatever it is they're going to do to get her back.

Fury walked closer to Romanoff and tells her to go after the witch. "Track her down and take Barton with you." He says pointedly glancing over at him. Ahh yes, the archer. It was probably for the best that he went with her, Barton wouldn't be happy to see him again. Without another word the female assassin left the room in the lift with a glare directed towards him as the doors closed.