Horrible timing

The moment Loki strode into the room Katherine was on him, her lips attaching to his much to the god's surprise and delight. Leaning down into her willing body he opened his mouth for her seeking tongue, helplessly giving in for a long moment before Loki gently pulled away. At the sound of her groan of disapproval he grinned, but kept a small amount of distance between them all the same until he found out what exactly was going on. When he received Stark's AI's message to meet with her and Bucky he was of course hopeful that they'd work things out. Although that didn't necessarily mean that's what this was. It could be possible that she had convinced Barnes to let the three of them have some playtime. The other man was already in love with her and while he'd lashed out at her earlier he and Barnes both knew he'd do anything she wanted. "As wonderful a welcome as this is darling, what brought this on?"

Answering for her, Bucky who was sitting on the bed, raised his eyebrows and inclined his head. "She's agreed to give us a chance." That was good news indeed.

He wondered what had happened to have her suddenly agree without much of a fight. Because this feisty stubborn woman didn't strike him as suddenly giving in to something that she'd already told him she wasn't sure she'd ever be ready for. Let alone her being in a relationship with two men and there not be some kind of argument or her fleeing from the conversation. Yet here they were less than an hour since she'd left him to find Bucky and she was more than willing. Standing up Barnes strides over to press his front to Katherine's back sandwiching the small woman between them making her breath hitch in her beautiful throat. Sharing meaningful eye contact he silently communicates that while she's eager she's nervous.

"Has she now? Is that true, Kitten, have you agreed to be ours?" Biting her lower lip Katherine slowly nods as she looks up at him from beneath her long lashes. The innocent look belied at the naughty intent within the depth of her gorgeous eyes. As exciting as this was for him he wanted no uncertainty between the three of them. If this was to work they all needed to be of one mind. He didn't want to invest himself or his heart if she would later decide that she no longer wanted him. Having had enough people he loved and cared about do that to him over the centuries Loki didn't think he could handle another doing so.

Trailing his fingers along her jaw he tips her head all the way back to rest against Bucky's chest so her eyes were firmly fixed on his. "What does that mean for you exactly?"

"It means you're mine just as much as I am both of yours." Licking her lips almost nervously she glances up at Barnes who encourages her to tell Loki what the other man clearly already knew by giving her a small smile. Swallowing roughly Katherine shifts her eyes back to his and hedges out slowly, "Buck mentioned that he was willing to share me with Steve and Nat if they were down with it. How do you feel about that?"

This was briefly discussed earlier. Obviously he knew about the Captain as he'd had nearly a front row seat to their activities the evening prior. As for Katherine and Romanoff… he had to say he was a tad surprised. The images that suddenly came to his mind of the two beautiful women entangled together in ecstasy had his already half hard shaft straining against his leather breeches. At his prolonged silence she shifted a little, drawing him back from his tantalizing thoughts.

Loki could tell that it took a lot for her to ask him this when she wasn't used to having to worry about factoring in someone else's comfortability like this before. It was because of this and because he could deny her nothing at at the moment that he grinned down at her. "I am more than fine with that, darling. I just ask that you keep Bucky and myself informed if you don't want a group setting so that we're all together on this. If there are secrets this won't work and I very much wish for it to be so."

Relief rolled off of her in nearly palpable waves at his answer. Cupping the side of her face he dipped his head to caress his lips across hers in a simple but meaningful way to seal their new bond. Katherine melted into his soft and slow seductive kiss like butter melting on a warm summer day. Now it was her turn to reluctantly pull away, but only so she could shift her head to bring Bucky down to kiss him in turn. The sight of the two of them left Loki harder than he'd been in a long time, eager to get them both naked and into the bed behind them. Again he has to remind himself to take this slowly as to not spook Bucky so gripping onto Katherine's hips he knelt before her. Pressing closed mouthed kisses along her chest over her shirt until he needed to feel her soft opal colored skin under his lips and hands.