Two birds one stone

"So what'll it be boys? Are we doing this or not?" Katherine looks from Bucky to Steve as she rests further back on the weight bench with her hands behind to hold herself up. The two men share an expressive glance clearly having one of those silent conversations that men do with one another. Amused by it she chuckles to herself. "Go ahead and take a moment to discuss. I'll just be over here waiting." She says drawing their attention back to her as she walks her fingers up her inner thigh making them go silent for a long moment.

A frown crosses over Steve's face still doubting whether or not she was being serious. At the rise of an eyebrow and the image she sends into his mind of her naked and spread out on her bed with Bucky behind her while reaching for him has his breath shuddering out of him. Bucky looked between the two of them sensing that something was happening, but was unsure what. Winking at the brunette she bites her lip and tells them to hurry up. Shaking her long ponytail back over her shoulder she eyes the both of them as they step away to talk in almost furious whispers glancing back at her every so often.

Katherine wasn't lying when she said she'd wanted them both. They were like night and day in contrast to each other. Bucky, dark and broody to Steve's light and openness. Both tall, well muscled and powerfully strong in body, mind and skill. Shivers of anticipation race down her body, perking her nipples to hard points and dampening her panties at the potential ecstasy they could make her feel. God the things she'd imagined them doing to her had her heart pounding and her thighs clenching needing them to hurry up so she could get them naked and in her bed.

Heads bent close together, their whispered conversation gets intense for a moment, the both of them glancing over their shoulders with twin looks of determination and fire. Waggling her fingers Katherine tries and intentionally fails to look innocent. It was just so hard to be genuine when she remembered the day Steve's fantasy had clued her in that their ever calm and stoic Captain had a dark side. Having thought about that particular day in the months since then on repeat had her replaying his fantasy when she touched herself late at night when she didn't feel up to seeking the physical comfort of another person.

A little over three months ago during one of their forced team bonding nights which that night consisted of pizza and a movie, she'd been spacing out when a familiar sound filled her head. The sound? Her voice and a semblance of what they thought her moans sounded like. Having been stretched out on one of the smaller couches with her head in Natasha's lap and her feet in Thor's, Katherine had the perfect opportunity to shift her eyes around the room without it being noticed. Locking instantly on Bucky who she thought was the culprit had shown her that while he was thinking about her it wasn't in a sexual way although that was there too. It was more wondering why he felt so drawn to her and if she felt the same way. She did, but not one to let people get close to her; she'd kept her distance instead liking the game they played without all the hang ups.

A quick perusal of Tony, Nat, Clint, Wanda, Vis, Pietro, Sam and Thor's minds showed her they were more or less focused on the movie and the other little things people think about because they can't completely shut their thoughts off. Sam and Pietro were solely focused on the movie since they'd chosen it having seen it several times before and were busy not so quietly chatting about the actors. Vision and Wanda were of course thinking of each other and how their relationship was teetering on the edge from friendship to something more. It was cute in a nauseating kind of way.

The two former master assassins were watching the movie, but Nat was thinking about when Bruce would be coming back to New York. She wasn't open to discussing how she felt about the adorable genius and Kat wasn't close enough to care. While Clint was thinking about going home to be with Laura and his kids, something he'd been thinking about more and more on a permanent basis. She couldn't blame him, if she had a family like that who actually loved and cared for her then she might be thinking the same thing.