Tell me Kitten...

For the past hour Loki had felt surges of Katherine's magic as he paced the length of his room. He didn't know what exactly she was doing, but it had a sexual tint to whatever magic she was working. With every surge he became more and more aroused and that much more frustrated. Tensely clenching his hands and releasing them he tried to take slow breaths to calm his mind and body.

For a moment everything seemed to go back to normal and then a shock wave of magic and sex bowled him completely over. Left gasping on his knees Loki sat there stunned.

If this was just a taste of what being a magical spectator to having sex with Katherine was like he most definitely wanted the real thing. The only issue was how to convince her he meant neither her or her brother anymore harm. Any time he'd attempted to talk to her over the past week she'd either avoid him completely, bolt the other way or like earlier this evening, shut him out without a backwards glance.

Still sitting in a daze Loki was about to drag himself to his bed when he felt her magic moving. Getting up off of the floor he left his room and followed her. If anything it was to tell her to stop dripping sex everywhere because while he was strong enough to resist her magic's pull there were others who weren't. As he went to step out into the hall he bumped into someone who was rushing in the direction he felt Katherine go. Reaching out to hold them steady he apologized.

"I beg your pardon, I should have looked for someone coming before exiting my room." Looking down he was surprised to see the girl. "Wanda, are you alright?"

"I need to find her." She was frantic as she tried to get around him. Keeping his hold on her upper arms it clicked in his head as he understood what was going on.

"Ah, I can take you to her, but first we must go somewhere important." Eagerly nodding, Wanda grasped onto his offered hand ready to go anywhere as long as it led to Katherine.

Steering them down the hall towards her brother's room he swiftly knocks on the door. It takes but half a second and then the younger man was standing there with a confused expression on his face as to why his sister was holding hands with Loki and at his door looking extremely anxious.

"Your sister is in the grip of a strong magical thrall." Shoving the girl into her brother's arms he gently pushes them inside the room. Directing Pietro to take Wanda into the bathroom and then to step back. He closed the door before tightly sealing it with his own magic. Turning to the younger man he tells him, "We must keep her here until I can get Katherine to calm herself."

Realizing he lied, Wanda began to angrily pound on the door calling out them to let her go, but there was no getting out until he let down his barrier spell. Calling out to Stark's AI Loki turned around and quickly headed back the way he came.

"FRIDAY, where is Katherine. It's imperative for Wanda's sake that I find her." He imparts that it's not just for himself in the hopes that the stubborn artificial woman would want to help the girl rather than keep him from Katherine.

"If you step into the elevator I will take you to the floor she is on." Thanking her he does just that. Briskly walking down the hall to the elevator he impatiently waited for the slow lift to get him to the woman he sought.

As soon as the doors opened he was striding out and down the stairs of a large room full of couches and a long bar along the left far wall. It had an amazing view that looked out onto the city. Seated on a high backless stool at the bar was Katherine drinking directly from a large bottle of amber colored liquor.

"Whatever it is you've been doing you need to reign it in." At the sound of his voice her back tensed making his stomach clench in disappointment at her reaction.