Darling, we can explain

Bucky watched from his seat at the kitchen table next to Loki as Katherine leaned back on one of the stools at the kitchens island and applied some of her Bert's bee's chapstick as she chatted with Wanda and Vision. She'd come down after they had and kept shooting her gaze over to them, but they made sure to keep their mind carefully blank so as to not tip her off, but it was getting harder and harder. All he could think about at the moment was how he was wanting to kiss her and waited for a perfect opportunity to do so.

A little while later he saw his moment. She was reapplying chapstick to her lips apparently feeling like she hadn't put on enough on originally. Standing up in the middle of what Loki was talking about which he hadn't been paying attention to he walked over to her. "Hey doll, can I get some of that? My lips are feeling a little dried out."

Obviously thinking he means to borrow the chapstick she nods and is about to hand it to him when he dips his head down to gently run his lips back and forth across hers as he cupped the side of her head. Briefly deepening the kiss he ghosts his tongue along hers before he pulls back and rubs his lips together. Tucking some of her silvery white hair behind her ear he says, "Thanks, dollface." He then walked away leaving her and the other two speechless.

"Um, that just happened right? I didn't imagine it." She numbly asked Vision because Wanda was staring open mouthed after Bucky who was more than pleased with himself as he sat back down next to Loki at the dining room table.

"That most certainly happened." Vision looked concerned for a moment. He was unsure what her response would be to such a bold public display, but the android slowly relaxed when Katherine didn't do anything but lightly blush.

Smirking to himself Bucky leaned his forearms on the table for a moment waiting to see for himself what she would do. He hadn't intended to be so out there about it, but Steve had said to show her how he felt. Well he'd felt like he needed to kiss her at that moment and didn't care if she put him on his ass because it'd be worth it. Softly murmuring so that only he could hear, Loki says, "Well she hasn't reacted badly, but that doesn't mean if I did something similar she would react just as well. The history between Katherine and I is much more different than what's between the two of you." Glancing over at the Asgardian he nodded.

"That's true, but we'll figure it out. You'll just have to find an opportunity for you two to have a more private moment. Like I said I'll help talk to the others about relaxing a bit more with you. It'll help your case if they accept you. The toughest hurdle you've got is Barton. If you can get him to at least try to be civil then Nat will for sure and she's Kat's closest friend on the team." Their talk this afternoon had gone much better than either man could have imagined.

To be fair they'd been extremely cautious when talking about Katherine. They didn't want it to get back to her as if they were plotting and planning, but in a way they were. He and Loki had come to a truce of sorts. They each agreed to try and persuade her to date them or court as the prince called it. Both men knew they'd have to take it slow so as to not spook her, but baby steps were needed such as getting her to admit that she wanted them both and then they'd go from there. Well Loki had already gained that point this morning, Bucky was still working on it.

After hearing her and Steve's conversation this morning and how she'd taken off before he had the chance to talk to her he'd lost a little bit of hope, but right now? He was confident that he was back in the running. He could feel her whitish-blue eyes on him making him turn to give her his attention. Shooting her a wink he crossed his arms over his chest and slowly licked along his bottom lip as he looked her up and down. At the sight of her clenching her jean clad thighs together he knew she felt the physical pull still and was remembering last night and all of the things his tongue could do. When her eyes shift over to the man beside him they narrow as she raises an eyebrow at them both. It was known that him and the Asgardian didn't get along and yet here they sat talking amiably.