I feel...

Body feeling sort of boneless but definitely not as satisfied as her men promised, Katherine plopped down in the seat next to Steve on the quinjet. Shooting the man a frustrated glare she huffed out a breath as she crossed her arms under her breasts while she watched him complete his preflight checklist. Actively ignoring her he hummed to himself as he talked to the agents through his comm letting them know they were ready to go and that they'd be off comms unless it was an emergency. Not able to take it anymore she shifted around trying to relieve the ache left unsatisfied as she buckled in. "You owe me, Spangles. Big time."

"Do I? Why's that?" He bit back a grin. He didn't know exactly what he'd interrupted, but by how she was squirming he knew it was something fun. When FRIDAY said she was with Buck and Loki and that she'd be there relatively soon he figured they were finally getting around to that chat he'd suggested to his best friend this morning. He'd say by her flushed face and the serious case of the wiggles she had going on that maybe they'd already had that chat and were getting around to more sexy times when he called for her.

"You have the absolute worst timing in the world, Rogers. I was just about to have sex with my boyfriends for the first time, together!" When his wide blue eyes snapped over to hers Katherine realized what she said. Now squirming for a whole other reason she suddenly found the view out the window fascinating.

"Boyfriends?" Grinning, he split his attention from her back to leveling out the quinjet and set it into autopilot. He needed his full attention for this. Unbuckling Steve shifted to be able to look directly at Katherine so as to not miss a single thing. "Spill it, Kat."

Running her hands through her hair she groaned. Why had she opened her big fat mouth? Because she was a sexually frustrated woman who has filter issues. Besides it wasn't like he wouldn't find out eventually, Bucky was his best friend after all. Not to mention she had something to talk to him about in regards to joining her or rather joining them again. Although was that something that should be talked about when they got back so that the guys could participate in the conversation? Slowly hedging out the most momentous life altering decision of her life, Kat side-eyed her friend. "Fine. Bucky and Loki-"

"I knew it!" He called out startling her with how beyond pleased with himself he was. Smacking his arm or what she could reach of it Katherine narrowed her eyes at Steve.

"Will you shut up and let me talk!" Holding up his hands he grinned and nodded for her to go on. "As I was saying..." What exactly had she been saying again? Oh yeah, "Bucky, Loki and I have come to an agreement. It's been agreed that the three of us will be in a-" Why was this so hard to say?

"Relationship.." Steve finished for her with a smug grin on his face. Dropping her head back to rest against the copilots seat she groaned as Steve chuckled with more than a little amusement. After all of her denying her connections to his best friend and the Asgardian she knew he felt vindicated in the fact that she was now dating both men.

"Yeah, that." Sighing, she continued to explain. "After a minor fight when Bucky and Loki got back from their outing, Buck and I talked. It was made abundantly clear to me that my feelings for him and Loki were relationship type feelings." Katherine cringed a little at the word. She'd gone her whole life actively avoiding relationships of any kind with anyone outside of her family and here she was making friends. Not to mention that she now had not one, but two, boyfriends.

Reaching out to place a hand on her knee Steve gave it a friendly squeeze. "Hey, all kidding aside. I'm happy for you. All three of you. You and Buck deserve every happiness. I won't lie and say I completely understand whatever it is you have with Loki, but if he makes you happy then I'll learn to live with it." Katherine hoped that her other friends had the same sentiment because she was still slightly torn about the god of Mischief.

Nothing but troubleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें