Being open minded

By the end of their visit with Katherine’s brother, his fiance Savannah and his best friend Jordan, Steve was getting restless. It was time for them to head home. Not that they had anything pressing in regards to work waiting for them when they got there. No. The pressing need Steve currently had was stripping the woman in his lap, who’d been slowly torturing him for the last two hours, naked and fucking her into oblivion. Running his left hand up Katherine’s knee to squeeze her upper thigh, Steve nips the side of Kat’s neck before he murmurs in a low voice only his girl and Buck would be able to hear. “Sweetheart, if we don’t go home right now,” he deeply inhales her intoxicating scent. Then slowly lets out a shaky breath that sends shivers throughout Katherine’s body as the air hits the back of her neck. “Mathew is gonna see me do more than any brother should see his sister’s boyfriend do to her right here.”

That title there had Steve subtly pressing his semi hard cock up into her taut ass with more a little bit of possessiveness. Being one of Kat’s boyfriends, just being able to call her his at all, was more than he ever thought he’d get with her. That she’d wanted to add him to her..menagerie..harem of men? Whatever they were calling it, it filled Steve with more happiness than he’d felt in a long time. Not that he ever thought he would be in a situation where he was sharing a woman with not one, but two other men. Though Steve couldn’t find it in himself to be too weirded out by it. The fact that Buck was one of those men made it easier for certain. However he wasn’t too upset that Katherin’s wish to have all four of them being intimate had been pushed. The thought of Loki being there while he was naked..it made him a little uncomfortable. 

Glancing over at his best friend Steve noted Bucky’s heated gaze on their woman waiting for her reaction. He didn’t seem to mind the Asgardian being a part of this thing in the least since either way it meant that he was with Katherine. Having pulled him aside when he picked up on Steve’s avoidance whenever the god attempted to bring up what it would look like in the bedroom when the doctor finally cleared Kat for anything physical, Buck had talked some sense into him. He'd told him to put aside the past and look forward at the future. Adding that even though Kat and Loki still had some things to work out, she had forgiven him as much as she was able to at the moment. So that meant that if Steve wanted to be with her he would have to put his hang ups away as much as he could to make her happy. This was Steve’s attempt at doing that. Nodding his head in support of his idea Bucky seemed to be saying, good job on being willing to do what she wants. 

“Spangles!” Was Katherine’s hissed reply. Scandalized in the best way, Kat throws a heated look at him over her shoulder. Biting her bottom lip when she spots the answering blaze in his own gaze she nods eagerly. 

Speaking just as softly she leans back to nip at his bottom lip. “Definitely. Yes, let’s go home.” Turning back to face the room she stands up, the universal signal that told their hosts they were ready to leave. 

Seeing this Matt throws Steve a look that told him he was as transparent as glass when it came to what the captain wanted to do to his sister. But he wasn’t mad about it. If anything, the other man smirks wider as he accepts his twin’s hug goodbye. Owning it Steve shrugs as a rush of heat fills his face. While he might be a lot more open with his feelings with Katherine, he was still a bit shy with his new relationship that included not only the woman of his dreams but her other two boyfriends, one of which was his own best friend. It was a lot. Having her die in his arms had Steve taking a page out of Bucky’s book. Meaning he would do whatever it took to be with this woman because life was precious so was the time they had together. And even though Katherine had told them what Frigga had told her about being able to defy death indefinitely, he wasn’t going to take the chance that the former queen of Asgard was wrong.

Not wanting to be a bad guest, Loki cleared the mugs, plates and the remaining trash from breakfast with Buck’s help so Matt and Savannah didn’t have to do it later. He and Kat said their goodbyes to Jordan since the man needed to head over to the firehouse for his upcoming shift. It was good to see that over the course of the fresh bagels and coffee the Lieutenant had relaxed enough to stop full out glaring at Loki who had been sitting across from him. Taking it as a win, the Asgardian still made sure to stay out of his way in the kitchen until he left.