𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘

— 𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒! 🎀

RAMONA ELEANOR YOUNG was born perfect. perfect in proportions, perfect Fengshui timing and date, and perfect looking, she had looked like those little baby angels you saw in the fancy Italian renaissance paintings. Ramona was nothing less than perfection, growing up she had known nothing except for the word.

By the time she was 2, she was practically running and speaking well-constructed sentences. By the time she was five, she had taken up and was thriving in ballet, piano, and opera singing. When she was 8, she had recited the periodic table perfectly and could remember fifty of the numbers of pi. When she was eleven, she was now the youngest in the Advanced ballet class in the most prestigious private academy's in Singapore, she could sing the Queen of Night Aria perfectly, not missing a note, and she could play Liszt's la Campanella one of the hardest songs in piano.

And when she was fifteen, she was offered a full-ride scholarship at Cambridge, and by nineteen, she had graduated as Valedictorian. Twenty, she enrolled in Oxford for her MBA and by twenty-four, she had earned her PhD. in English and History. 

And now, as a twenty-seven-year-old, she owned one of the highest net-worthed corporates around the world, focusing on physical and mental health as well as personal wellness. She owned a number of organic food production companies, a very famous sustainable and ethical brand of cosmetics, she owned the biggest gym and the largest counseling center chains around the world, she owned an assortment of remote resorts around the world and so many other businesses that all were incredibly high-valued companies. She was also the owner of one of the largest real-estate and stock profiles around the world. She had built an entire dynasty, one that would last for generations. 

FOR AS LONG AS SHE COULD REMEMBER, Ramona Young hated Theodore Ling. Son of Jacqueline Ling, known as just Teddy, and Ramona had been forced to at least, try to get along. But that arrogant son of a gun just has to act so damn annoying! Well, it's been what? ten years since she's seen his face. She's heard about the things he's achieving, like how he had scored a big stock deal, how he got a job at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Singapore. Good for him. But now it's a wedding, the wedding of the century, and they are suddenly pulled back to one another. 

RAMONA LIKED TO MARCH TO THE BEAT OF HER OWN DRUM. she liked doing things the non-traditional way. Many thought of her as a 'wild card' one moment she was scoring a huge business deal, the next she was partying with her rich friends. She didn't plan to get married anytime soon, all she wanted was to live her life in the imperial splendor in its full glory. 

RAMONA YOUNG ────── zhang jia-ni / jenny zhang/bunny ──── entj ──── leo

bunny ──── entj ──── leo.                      

THEODORE LING ──── as described. 
teddy ──── intj. ──── taurus.

 ──── taurus

AND

henry golding / nick young
constance wu / rachel chu
gemma chan / astrid leong
michelle yeoh / eleanor young
sonya mizuno / araminta lee
chris pang / colin koo
as described /sophie koo
as described / lauren lee.

and the rest of the crazy rich asians
cast as their respective roles. <3

A RICH GIRL'S ROCK SOUNDTRACK !!

track #001. lovers rock, tv girl

track #002. wo yao ni de ai, jasmine chen

track #003. old money, lana del ray

track #004. money glory power, lana del ray

track #005. can't help falling in love, elvis pressley

track #006. material girl ( 200 du ), sally yeh

track #007. family jewels, marina and the diamonds

track #008. wonderwall, oasis

track #009. rich girl, daryl hall && john oates

track #010. about a girl, nirvana

track #011. heart-shaped box, nirvana

track #012. la vie en rose, louis armstrong

track #013. royals, lorde

track #014. swan song, lana del ray

track #015. sign of the times, harry styles

track #016. national anthem, lana del ray

track #017. champagne problems, taylor swift

track #018. me and my husband, mitski

track #019. i love you so, the walters

track #020. off the races, lana del ray. 

SO, i am writing a crazy rich asians, oc x oc book. idk why. i have nothing better to do with my time. this is the re-vamped version and this will be a mix of the movie and the books, so, without further ado

enjoy, dynasty.