𝟬𝟬𝟱.

LIFE AS A MARRIED COUPLE SEEMED... NATURAL. Ramona was never one to settle down so quickly, but life with Theodore seemed so perfectly natural. Every morning, they would wake up together, because Theodore was also an early riser. They would do everything Ramona did together.

At 4:30 every morning, they would wake up and take a walk around her entire estate, admiring the flowers, and stopping at the aviary first to check on the birds, then they would check on the dog town, and let the dogs out for an early morning walk.

They then would stop at the edge of the pavilion and fed the koi fish, then they would stop at the greenhouse to check on all the plants and pick a few very good-looking ones for their meals.

At 5:30, Ramona takes a thirty-minute, high-intensity flying yoga lesson from her personal instructor while Theodore goes for a round early morning of golf at the club.

6:15, she is on her darling stallion, Blackjack, taking Blackjack on a ride in the morning at the country club. She makes sure she hand feeds Blackjack some fruit and vegetables she picked this morning. And after riding her horse, she and Theodore go for a few rounds of Tennis.

7:00, she and Theodore return home, they take a nice cold shower ( it helps them wake up in the morning ) together sometimes, and sometimes alone, and then, they visit all of the in-house pets. They say hello to the cats, the reptiles, the bunnies, the ferrets, the chinchillas, and the sugar gliding squirrels.

7:15, Fen prepares breakfast for them.

At 7:30, Ramona greets Theodore goodbye as he goes off and does his cool saving lives doctor stuff before she goes to her study and finally begins to work, answering work emails. Reading reports from the different branches of the enterprise, boring adult stuff.

And normally, if she is unbothered that day, she finishes at 12:30, just in time for lunch. After lunch, she would either go to the country club, or visit one of her many buildings in the city, or she visits Theodore during the day, and by the afternoon, she is at her Ah Ma's house, drinking tea and laughing.

And at night, Ramona returned home and greeted Theo who had also just arrived home from work. Fen would fix them a nice dinner and then they would relax with one another, winding down before they both fell asleep.

Months went by like that, they lived simply together. Every week they would go out for date night, and they would sometimes go to some exclusive party on the island. And every few months, they went to some country around the world.

Everything was natural. It was just, natural.