𝟬𝟬𝟮.

THE WEDDING PREPARATIONS WERE MOVING ALONG. After two months of taking a break from wedding planning, they finally returned to wedding planning.

Theodore and Nick were in Italy. Okay, weird way to begin the sentence, but because Nick was not invited to the Singapore wedding for obvious reasons, the newlyweds would celebrate with Rachel and Nick only after the wedding. Nick sat in the private fitting room at brunello cucinelli as Theodore was modeling all of the tuxedo choices. Sure, tux shopping wasn't the most glamorous of things, but Theodore wanted it to be a special bonding experience with his soon-to-be brother-in-law. Trying on midnight blue tuxes, black tuxes, white tuxes, perhaps, every single tux in the entire damn store, he found the perfect choice.

Theodore and Ramona stared at Oliver in asperation as a team of chefs bustled around them. Today, they were tasting the menu for the wedding. Laksa and hainesse pasta, chili lobster, bak kut the soup, satay salad, and kung pao sauce steak. It was delicious. Every single menu item was perfect for her wedding.

After trying the menu, Theodore and Ramona went home and stayed in bed, "Where should we go for our honeymoon?" Ramona asked she snuggled closer to Theodore.

"I want to go to the beach," Theodore told her, his eyes not leaving his tablet as he searched through honeymoon destinations.

"Let's go to Bora Bora," Ramona told him, "I have a resort there. We could stay in an overwater bungalow, we could get couples massages, we could swim with turtles, climb a volcano, star-gazing, parasailing, snorkeling, go skinny dipping in a lagoon,"

Theodore sniggered, "Bora Bora it is," He kissed her deeply.

During April, they had chosen their cake flavors, the tallest tier would be lavender, the second tier was lemon-flavored, and the last tier was a classic victoria sponge. They had even chosen a wedding cake design and everything. Theodore and Ramona went out and picked out a pair of thin gold wedding bands with small intricate flower designs. And the groomsmen were all completely finished.

It was now May, Astrid and Alistair, the respective maid of honor and best man both had whisked Ramona and Theodore away from the wedding planning stress Oliver was definitely experiencing.

Alistair had dragged Theodore and the groomsmen to Saigon where they spent a whole week stuffing their faces and going to clubs. Astrid had booked a girls' trip to the Bali where they had an awesome time sipping cocktails, getting massages, going swimming in the crystal clear beaches, exploring the rainforests, and spoiling Ramona with gifts. From the girls, Ramona received a lot of skincare products and candles.

When Ramona did return from her girls' trip, Astrid surprised her with a simple tea get-together with her Aunties Felicity and Alix, her mum, and her future mother-in-law, Jaqueline. The women sipped their tea and chatted amiably about Ramona's wedding, and by the end of the day, Ramona had received another butt-load of gifts.

( From Auntie Felicity, Ramona received a brand-new crystal set of wine glasses, champagne glasses, a lot of cups, and a collection of Ming Dynasty and Qianlong porcelaine. From Auntie Alix, she received 10 new silk pajama set in all different colors, a pair of silk slippers, and new silk bed sheets. From her mother, she received a box full of small things her mother had saved from her childhood. And from Jaqueline, she received an album of pictures, of her and Theodore when they were kids and a very pretty camera. )

The next month, Ramona and Theo received the first sample of the invitations and they decided to change a few things, and by the end, the invitations looked gorgeous. they met with the officiant, the bishop od singapore, took a look at floral samples, met with Liana Cho, a 10-year-old piano prodigy, and discussed the playlist for the wedding, and they began to plan the rehearsal dinner.

By July, their invitations were all sent out, they all went to their own personal fittings, they began filling out their marriage license, and all of the small items had been fully gathered. the next month, they paid all of their vendors, which totaled around 5 million, not bad. not bad. The couple and Oliver went over the seating charts, making sure the families that were going to attend were seated according to the Singaporean society code of conduct, and they did a final venue walk-through, which was only taking a look at the plan for Tyersall Park.

It was now September, Ramona and all her bridesmaids were situated in the living room at Ramona's home where all the makeup artists and hairstylists bustled around them. All of the bridesmaids got uniform hairstyles and makeup looks, a low bun, and light makeup that only highlighted their features even more. Ramona's makeup was also light, consisting of peach and neutral pinky colors, her hair was left half down in beach waves and the other half was braided into a chic simple updo perfect for the tiara Ah Ma had lent her.

Soon, the wedding guests from around the world came flying in and Ramona had used one of the hotels that was built on her property for all her guests. Eddie had thrown a fit that he wasn't able to use the Pearl Bedroom at Tyersall Park as Ah Ma had closed the Home for wedding preparations, the only time Tyersall Park was open for guests was the rehearsal dinner which went smoothly.

It was now the final week, and the nerves were finally catching up to Ramona Young. Oliver had delivered a final headcount, of course, everyone who had gotten this special invitation simply had to come. It was the most elite wedding, a wedding only the most old-moneyed dynasties deeply rooted in Asia could attend.

Ramona and Theodore both cleared out their entire week, which was a nightmare for Ramona who liked to stay busy, but it was nice. They got to spend more time together, talking about their future together and just simply enjoying the company of one another.

As Ramona and her bridesmaids entered the boutique, they were whisked away into a frenzy of dress fittings. Each of the girls stood on their own stool as teams of tailors began to check the dresses and how they fitted on each of the girls. Ramona stood in the dressing room, admiring the dress that Giambatista had flown back to Singapore for her.

Ramona had decided that she would wear the Giambatista gown during the ceremony, and during the reception, she would change into her Ah Ma's wedding dress. Finally, it had arrived to it's location in Singapore. All of her bridesmaids loved her dress. They had gushed and obsessed over the dress, which was only natural.

After the dress fitting, Ramona returned home and she and Theodore began to pack for their honeymoon as they chatted about what they had done that day. The next morning was the day before the wedding, Ramona had run off ( no, not like that ) to the spa where she spent her entire day getting spa treatments, she got her hair cut, making sure her hair was perfectly maintained, she had gotten an intense facial, she got a full body massage ( she had probably gotten twenty at the point, but it was very stress relieving ) foot massage, she had gotten a full body wax which hurt like a bitch, microdermabrasion, body treatments, a manicure and pedicure, aromatherapy, moxibustion, ear candling, and gua sha treatment.

After the spa trip, Ramona returned home. It was so odd without Theodore at home. They both decided to live in different homes so when they see each other on the wedding day, it would be even more special.

She began to pack a small clutch with essentials, She made sure everything she needed was in her car, she ate a healthy and full dinner before passing out in her bedroom. She was going to need all the sleep she need.