𝟬𝟬𝟮.

"HELLO, I'm Ramona Young-Ling. I need to check into my labor suite?" Ramona asked as she reached the front desk of her husband's hospital. The woman at the front desk recognized her immediately and spoke into her little intercom.

She turned to Ramona with a dazzling smile, "Yes, welcome, Mrs. Young-Ling. We'll have this sorted in just a minute,"

Ramona nodded politely before choosing to settle in one of the benches. Caressing her huge pregnant belly, she hummed to herself. At her last checkup which was Yesterday, her Doctor, Miranda Ng had told her that the babies were good sizes, good weights, and both were in good positions and Ramona's cervix was already dilated to 4 centimeters.

Miranda had asked if they were willing to deliver the babies today. Ramona and Theodore had decided to have them on the 3rd of May which would be an easy birthday to remember

Everything had gone by so quickly, five years ago, she was attending Araminta's and Colin's wedding which was where she met the love of her life, and three years ago, she was with Rachel and Nick in Shanghai, partying their heads off.

"Bunny!" Theodore cheered as he rushed over to her in his doctor's attire. "Why didn't you call? I was waiting for you to call!"

Ramona smiled, "I thought you were busy. I didn't want to bother you," she smiled

"You could never bother me, Love," Theodore said, kissing her on the head, "C'mon, let's get you into the labor room," he said as he helped her up, took her bags which she somehow managed to carry all by herself, and led her into the labor room.

Ramona checked into the labor suite and began to prepare for the procedure. Ramona changed into the hospital gown, cleaned up a bit, and she lied down on the huge suite to rest. Her doctor, Miranda Ng, checked her blood, then ran a few tests and checked her vitals, and was currently monitoring her. Ramona was surprised to see how calm she felt. Theodore, on the other hand, was very jumpy and nervous. He had been asking for updates constantly and he had continuously asked her if she was alright.

At 5 am, Miranda came in to break Ramona's water bag. Then, the contractions and the pain had intensified for the next few hours, and Ramona was still trying to stay calm, she tried to relax. The contractions came and went, every thirty seconds she would feel pain and then she had ten seconds of no pain, then it just came back.

There was no other word to explain the pain, the nurses came back to check her dilation, and her cervix and she was ready. Her cervix dilated to 10 cm. The next 30 minutes, the room was full of Ramona's screams of pain echoed the room. Her forehead beaded with sweat as she squeezed the blood out of Theodore's hand.

Finally, a babies cry was heard. Ramona burst into tears of joy. It was a quick moment of bliss before she went back to pushing for the second baby.

After eight hours of labour, Ramona and Theodore welcomed their twins. Cleo and Hugo Young-Ling on the 3rd of May, and 13:03.

After delivering her babies, Ramona was moved to her usual suite at Mount Elizabeth to recuperate. She admired her adorable little children as they slept soundly. Her family members came flooding in and congratulating her, and her room was filled with flowers and baby gifts.

Theodore came into the room, his face riddled with Alarm. "What's wrong, Teddy?" Ramona asked, noticing the look on his face.

"It's Ah Ma," he said, his face dark.

Ramona sat up in alarm, "What's wrong with Ah Ma?" Ramona asked

"She had a cardiac episode," Theo admitted, "She's in the royal suite,"