𝟬𝟬𝟯.

WEDDING BELLS RANG IN THE DISTANCE, as all the bridesmaids, Eleanor and Jaqueline arrived at Ramona's house. When they entered, they were all ushered into a storm of makeup, hair, and dresses. The team of Photographers and Videographers arrived after all the bridesmaids had finished getting ready. They all gathered at the end of the stairs as they waited for the bride to come down. Ramona appeared at the top of the stairs, everyone was in awe. Everything was tied together so perfectly. Ramona looked like a princess.

Slowly going down the stairs, Ramona could feel tears stinging her eyes, hugging her bridal party, they then waited for the boys to arrive as they took their bridal and bridesmaid pictures.

Ramona sat in her bedroom, her nerves slowly eating at her, waiting for Theodore to arrive. It was time for the first look, she hadn't seen him in months, and she had missed him so much. Phillip and Eleanor Young arrived first and came and saw her.

"Yuètù! My goodness! You look marvelous!" Phillip gushed, rushing over to greet her in a hug. His eyes were misty, "I can't believe my precious daughter was getting married," he sighed wistfully. He kissed her forehead, "You'll always be my little princess,"

Ramona blushed and could feel tears well in her eyes, "Dad! Stop, you're going to make me bloody cry!" she exclaimed, looking up to the sky, hoping the tears would dry.

Eleanor smiled proudly and kissed Ramona on the cheek, "We are so happy for you, our lucky little rabbit,"

Phillip chuckled, "We'll wait downstairs for our son-in-law to greet us," he told her before leaving the room.

Ramona was alone again and her nerves continued to gnaw at her. She stood up and made her way to the window where she could see from her sheer veil, Theodore's car and two other cars make their way down to her house. She gasped and rushed back to sit on her bed. She could hear Theodore make his way into the house and greet her parents.

She could hear him make his way up the stairs with the groomsmen, bridesmaids, her parents, everyone going up the stairs. Theo knocked on the door, "Bunny?" he didn't wait for an answer, he pushed the door open.

He slowly made his way over to her, a huge smile intact on his handsome features. He stood in front of her and delicately took the veil and lifted it up before putting it behind her. "You look beautiful, bunny," Theo smiled as he admired her beauty.

After a few wedding pictures, they then sat and ate the Tang Yuan which symbolized success and family unity. the sweet little riceballs were round which also represented wholeness and perfection to the marriage. After they finished the gatecrashing ceremony, they drove to the Ling ancestral house. Ramona changed into a bright red Kua and greeted every single one of Theo's aunties and uncles with tea for the tea ceremony.

After all the morning ceremonies, they finally drove to Tyersall Park where they ran through the wedding ceremony a few more times. Ramona had changed back into her wedding dress and she and Theodore waited in her private bedroom at Tyersall Park.

She could hear all the guests pile in, and she could hear Eddie's loud complaining and Cassandra's surprisingly positive little comments. "You ready?" Theodore asked, holding and caressing her hands.

"I'm so nervous," Ramona admitted, "I can feel them chewing my soul to bits,"

"We'll be fine," Theodore soothed, kissing her

Finally, a knock came on the door and Oliver appeared, "Everyone has arrived," he told them as the soon-to-be-married couple got up and made their way down the stairs and joined the bridal party and parents as they all waited in the hallway to the gardens.