Moon x reader 🖤pt 2

.

part 2 here ya go😎 (oh yeah ignore any auto correct mistakes in the last part and most likely this one too like scraping turned into scrappy I noticed in the last part🙄 and a word missing here and there usually because A I type too fast or B I've put my phone down to go do something and forgot what I was doing and mess up a lil anyway 🤪(btw I'ma stick to calling Moon well Moon I think it sounds better and it's his proper name)

I couldn't exactly make out what was happening now with it being pitch black and all. "Hey Sunrise you good, I know the lights being on was important to you but surely it's not that b-" I called for him but stopped when I heard a laugh from him, his voice it wasn't the same. The tone was dark, "hmm what a Naughty girl, look at the mess you and that idiot Sunrise made in here tch" The voice scowled with a somewhat upbeat but frightening attitude. "umm who are you?" I asked as this was definitely not Sunrise. "Huh? seriously all the posters, the candy even the damm STATUE! and you still don't know who I am? you people I swear!" He was fuming, "you know I can't actually see you in the dark" I whispered as I went to backup a little but I hit a wall. "hmm whatever, just come here don't even THINK of running, a naughty girl like yourself needs punishment just as much as anyone else!" He hissed as he grabbed me, pulling my face to his dick. Now that I was closer to him I could make out his face from the small light of a power cord or something next to us. The sliver moon like hair and red eyes, was this the Moon guy?. "come on brat! show me what you got" he laughed lightly as he pushed the hair out of my face. hehe welp just great, but damm I didn't know sunrise and Moon were the same guy, well physically at least definitely completely different now! thinking to myself as I reached my hand up to his thigh to help stable myself. I wrapped my lips around his cock and the damm think tasted sweet somehow?. "what enjoying this tch it's supposed to be a punishment NOT a reward!" his voice was getting even angrier as he pulled on my hair ruffly. "it's just how does it have flavour?" I swear with all the pleasure everything that already didn't make much sense made even less sense. "hm Moondrop of course, my candy" I heard him say as he forced his cock into my mouth. Choking on it straight away, they may be one in the same but their cocks were different sizes, Sunrise's was thicker where Moons was longer, but it looked to be only 1-2 inches longer. (idk what length to put but probably around let's say 7-8 inches were Sun probs around 6, can't believe I'm writing about robo dick right now 🙂)

I was too tired from the previous round to really complain not that I was going too. I continued to let myself get face fucked by the animatronic that currently looked almost like a human. I wonder do they have dicks in their normal form that isn't human like I was now super curious to know more about these things, my mind snapped back to reality when I was pulled off him and placed onto my stomach. I had a feeling on what I should do so I was about to get on all fours when he pushed me back down. "OI did I say you could move HUH!? no I didn't just lay down and take it brat!" He gave a firm slap to my ass before tying my hands together with what I could only assume to be a wire. My breath hitched as I felt slender fingers make their way into my cunt, moving slowly before speeding up tremendously. "haaa wa-wait!" I tried to speak but my face was shoved into the mat to shut me up. I finally calmed down once he'd stopped and pulled his fingers out of me. It didn't last long though because instead he replaced his fingers with his cock. He rammed it in roughly and pulled all the way out and did it again, his pace was slow and rough occasionally speeding up slightly. He kept doing this over and over it felt too damm good I was ready to break open at this point. fuck and to think I'm even getting payed that stupid $50 bucks for this I was moaning, my legs felt numb and everything felt fuzzy. "what a little bray enjoying her punishment!" Moon grunted as his grip on my hips tighten and it was sure to leave bruises later on. I felt myself cum for I lost track on how many times was it 3 no 4 maybe 6 who knows. Moon sped up somewhat before fully sealing himself inside me and releasing himself, his and Sunrise's cum mixing with each other inside me. "damm, fuck wow you are one naughty brat, you better come back to receive punishment or else!" Moon pulled out of me and cleaned himself up as he made his way out of the play structure leaving me tied up. huh? hey asshole don't just leave me here I huffed as I tried to look for him but in the dark I could barely see. But then the lights got turned back on and I could make out the whole area again. "ahh Miss yn where'd you go?" I heard the familiar voice of Sunrise call out I would answer but I was too tired too. It took a few minutes but I heard his voice come closer as he finally found me again. "ahh sorry, Moon just left you like this here I'll untie you" he said as he untied my hands that were tied to a pole in the play structure. "there, here let's get you cleaned up missy" he picked me up while making his way out of the place with me in his hands.

Maybe I will come back here, huh wonder if they are hiring that might work?

part 2 done and more to come next we'll go to fluff maybe make a part 3 of this with some fluff with Sun before they open again and you end up leaving I Think I might go with that 🤔

word count: 1105