Sunrise x shy reader ♥️

Requested by: 0_Puppii_0

(I didn't actually expect this to blow up this quickly but yeah I'ma try to complete all the requests that I have at the moment by Christmas consider this book a Christmas present ig?. btw for smut unless requested it'll be a more human looking form done because I don't get too well how to write it unless I make them somewhat humanoid and yeah anyway this one is fluff so enough of that just telling you guys that😶 )

I seriously couldn't believe my little sister wanted to come to a place like this, there's way too many people. My sister was having her birthday at the Freddie Fazbears mega pizza plex and I was not having it. People weren't my favourite thing in the world and the animatronics here creeped me out, my mother knows I'm not a social butterfly so she got me to take my little brother who was 4 to the daycare area to watch over him. My little sister was 10 and having her 10th birthday here and so of course I had to come with even tho I'm 17. (you can choose your age but I'ma just make this the age for this) I got the daycare pass my mother had got us and entered the place, children were running a muck all over the playground area, I put my brother down and he was quick to run off with the other kids. I found a chair and sat down just watching my little brother run all over the place. I was just sitting in a room full of kids off to the side I was so easily noticeable that a certain animatronic was quick to take note of me. "Hellooo friend" The animatronic waltzed over with a few spins as he sat down next to me. I jumped a little when he grabbed something from my hair. "ah don't be alarmed you just had this stuck in your hair" he was quick to pull back and show me a small purple feather that had been stuck to my head all this time. What! seriously oh man I must of looked so stupid how embarrassing! I covered my face just about ready to gun it out of this stupid pizza place.

Sun's p.o.v

hmm she's shy I see, ah no matter there's plenty of shy kids I've dealt with before and got them to open up, but wait she's not exactly a kid hmm I wondered on what to do to bring the human girl out of her shell a little. oh got it!

yn pov

"Hey here you like glitter glue or maybe googly eyes hmm?" I heard the animatronic next to me say I took my hands from my face to finally look up at him and was surprised. He wasn't as scary looking as the rest of them, "or not? I have plenty of things if you're the artsy type?" he tried to see if there was anything I'd like. "origami" I whispered, I liked making different things made from paper it was always fulfilling. "hmm Origami! AH yes I have spare paper here" he handed me small square papers that were perfect for making paper cranes.  I started the all to familiar folding pattern and made one crane after another until I had a whole number of 5 cranes.  "Wow! that's great!" Sunrise said as his head spun slightly seeing the small red,blue,yellow, orange and green cranes. "there cute aren't they?" I smiled softly as I look down at the small paper art pieces. "yes indeed they are!" his never disappearing smile seemed to get bigger.  Sunrise wrapped his arms around me as he picked up one of the small cranes specifically the yellow one. "mind if I keep this?" he asked as he paused for a moment. "yn" I said my name as a small smile creeped onto my face. "so yn may I keep it?" he asked once again "huh umm yeah sure " I nodded, the moment was a nice peaceful one I think I'd found my favourite animatronic here no doubt about it. The moment didn't last as my phone rang with a ting as my mother messaged me it was time to go. "uhh I have to go..." I said as he released me and I waved goodbye.

"sooooo you getting smushy with that dum dum robot or something?" my little brother cooed as we exited the daycare area. "no you little brat hurry up will you" I sighed out now realising I had to go back to dealing with a brat of a brother. pls I need to come back here on my own, yeah that'd be nice

word count: 793 😶