sun X Venessa's sis ❤️

Requested by:chihuahua-from-hell

My Sister Venessa had just gotten me a job at her work place, after I was rudely fired at my last one by Karen.
It was a daycare attendant assistant job not something I even knew existed but I guess it does basically there for when the robots are unable to do something or break down or even need charging whatever it may be I'll be there to help. I got out of the bathroom and readyed myself for the first day, I went inside the daycare and was greeted by a swam of children running around making a ruckus. Then I noticed the animatronic different to what I had heard I thought they were scary but this one looked pretty human oh wait- I remember my sister saying they had a all new redesign to look more human like since the old ones scared the kids and even adults. I walked over to the robot to introduce myself anyway I heard the ai they have is super advanced and they are pretty much sentient. Which when you really think about it is kinda scary that they are. "Hello there I'm the new assistant that will be working here starting today" I looked up at the tall animatronic as he had kids swinging off both of his arms like he was a jungle gym. "O-oh hello there just give me a second!" He said in a very cheery voice as he started to set all the kids down telling them to go play. "N-now yes yes the new model I mean assistant hahaa nice to meet you" he straightened up his clothes, patting them down and fidgeting awkwardly. "So what should I do you are technically my boss I'm just here to help you out with anything you may need" I relayed my job requirements to him just to make everything clear. "oh yes hehe a kiss would be nice.." he mumbled "hmm what is it?" I ask not hearing what he had said. "Oh dear I'll say it again I wouldn't mind a kiss from the lovely lady hmm" he smiled kissing my hand, for some reason this made me blush I didn't expect a robot to hit on me let alone anyone for that matter. "O-oh well I didn't expect that who knew you robots could make jokes" I tried to laugh it off and avoid the situation. "Oh yeah umm jokes of course because a robot wouldn't be serious now would he" the animatronic sighed to himself he was never a fan of being referred to as a robot yes he may of been but he wanted to believe he was as sentient as a living thing. He understood humans and especially the emotion of love as he worked in a daycare he needed to understand how parents love kids, love each other. They did it so he'd be better at his job if he could love the children just as much as a loving parent could then it'd make him perfect for the job. It also came in handy to reporting possible domestic violence cases and over his time working he's became fully understanding of this emotion known as love and wanted to find someone he could love. A special person just for him he didn't mind human or robot but he much preferred the idea of a human knowing another robot might not be as understanding as him.    The day went by pretty quickly and Sun kept making flirty remarks that went in one ear out the other but he was determined because the moment he layed eyes on her he felt his circuits spark inside of him almost as if a firework were set off piercing him with the overwhelming feeling of love and affection.

It had been a few days since you started working here and the animatronic kept flirting with you. Everytime it made you a blushing mess and the robot started to become more and more attractive to you but why. That would be completely taboo would it not to be in a relationship with a robot surely many would freak if it ended up happening but here you were fantasising about what it might be like, you felt as if a robot would be much more loving then a human at least this one did.  "Hello pretty shall we finish packing up here before you go home hmm and maybe today I can get a good bye kiss" he asked the same thing at the end of each day. "Hey listen you realise you are a robot and if you are asking for a human type relationship I don't see how that's possible..." I mean I don't think he'd understand it and how things work he may be somewhat sentient but surely not that much. "Huh oh dear miss yn you make me sad with those words of course I understand what it is and when I laid eyes on you I felt something in me and I think no I know it was love and please I do not like to be called a robot even though it may be true" he pulled me into a hug I didn't know what to say I didn't expect that now I had felt bad for ignoring him, I never had success with guys but maybe this was it the one. "I ... I'm sorry for ignoring you and brushing it off I just didn't think ... It doesn't matter I'm willing to give this a shot even if others judge us" I smiled and his face lit up and his white eyes turned pink it was adorable.

I gave it a week of seeing how things went and they went amazingly I didn't even remember he wasn't human most of the time to me he was the one I loved. So finally I came clean to my sister she was shocked at first but said if it makes you happy then I'm happy for you sis.

Merry Christmas everyone I know I am slow with requests it's only because I write on here every once in a blue moon a request in reality takes me about an hour to write without a break so yeah I am indeed very slow but since it's Christmas I'm going to write a few requests for everyone ❤️

Word count: 1071