♥️sun&moon X fem reader soulmate au

Requested by:acelucy123

As I have now hit my twenties things have gotten a lot harder, my parents kicked me out saying I was old enough to live and fend for myself. Which I guess is kinda true but honestly it's just because I haven't bothered to follow my red string yet. I never really cared for it I always thought I'd follow it when I'm ready but now I'm homeless and need a place to stay- Let's hope my soulmate is rich. I stopped by a convenience store, got a sandwich and continued to follow the red string attached to my pinky. It had been a week now I had gotten on many buses, taxis even hitchhiked out to this city from the one before. That of course had been draining all my money that I had, I may or may not have stolen my mothers money. I hopped into another taxie and told him what turns to take and when to stop. I happen to tell him to stop when we arrived at a big building that my string went into. "Alright thanks I'll be getting off here" I handed the man the money and waved a goodbye. I went into the place, the sign up front said Freddy fazz bares mega pizza plex. I've heard of it before it opened six months ago, it was all over the tv. You know my red string only appeared to lead somewhere six months ago- it was odd. It means my soulmate was just born then and now I'm Infront of a place for children, is my soulmate really a six month old. I sighed as I pushed open the door and went inside, as nervous as I was I didn't let it bother me. I bought a ticket from the lady at the front even tho the place was mostly run by robots humans still worked here, especially for when the robots broke. I headed inside as I got further something odd happened my heart sunk a little- it forked. The string forked and became separate strings, how was that possible?. I wouldn't of known what one to follow if it weren't for them going in the same direction. So I followed the two strings and arrived at the- DAYCARE!??. Oh crap no it's true why me!!! What am I going to say to the parents, oh hi your BABY is my soulmate and yes I'm 20. Why is this happening why couldn't it just be a rich man!!!. I sighed and shaked my head who knows maybe it was one of the parents in there I pray it is. I told the lady at the desk I was picking up my little sister which of course was a lie but I wasn't paying to get in shouldn't it be free I already payed to get in the building. I rolled my eyes and walked inside and my red string led down a slide- come on!?. I came this far I may as well go down it and so I went down, landing in a ball pit. I noticed that most of the children and parents had left as the place was closing and I also noticed one of the red strings led to the other side of the daycare but the other led up into the balcony above me. So I decided to follow the one I knew I could get to and that was on the other side of the Daycare, I noticed an animatronic handing over a child to a woman before waving them goodbye. As I got closer I noticed the animatronic wasn't like I imagined he was much taller and he looked more human like not much but just slightly. Almost as if he were a guy wearing a mask but then I realised there was no one else here but there had to be my string-wait!?. I let out an audible gasp as I saw it attached to the animatronic, how was that possible?.

With the sound of a soft gasp behind the robot he turned to see a girl with h/c coloured hair staring at him, shocked. His head tilted as the girl was looking back at him like a dear in headlights. He decided to walk over to her maybe she was a parent or older sibling, he didn't recognise her as one of the kids possible relatives. "Excuse me ma'am but are you here for a younger sibling or child if so they've all been picked up?" He tried to ask her a question but she still stared but now at his hand which he noticed and looked there himself. His face slightly lit up and got heated as he looked at a red string attached he knew what they were and why did he have one let alone attached to a human?. He was confused, embarrassed and even curious. "Why is it attached to you?" She finally spoke up as she stared up at him. "I don't know it seems there might be a glitch?" He pondoured even though he knew that was impossible. Then suddenly Moon had jumped down and popped up behind the two grabbing the girls shoulders. "Alright time to leave now scram!" He said trying to push her out but Sun stopped him. "No wait Moon she and I, well our strings connect!" He stopped the blue animatronic as he came to a halt. "Seriously Sun that's not funny and not even possible what you gonna try and say I have a string and it's attached to this girl too!?" He huffed as a soft voice choked out. "Umm actually it is...." The girl said as she raised her finger and the animatronic was dumbfounded. Not sure what to do or say he felt like his circuits were going to fry and he'd need maintenance again. "What the give me that you think this is funny!" He tried to rip the string but it could not be broken, he kept trying until a pop sound could be heard,followed by smoke that the animatronics mask had fallen off. Underneath was a silicone face that looked almost human if it weren't for the white and blue colouring. "Oh dear Moon are you alright!" Sun offered the robot a hand but he was swatted away as he climbed to his feet now once again standing 7ft tall. The girl felt a little overwhelmed by the red string thing and the fact they were both so tall and lumming over her. "Well alright... but we have to talk about this Moon it's not something to brush off" Sun said worried that he'd brush this off like he does with everything. The girl reached up her arms to Sun and he took note leaning down so she could reach his face. Once she had a hold of him she took off his mask as well revealing his silicone face as well. "Oh ah yes ahaa we have another face under this mask, originally we were made as the same animatronic but then incidents happened and now we are separated and more human like then ever seeing as our old designs scared the children!" Sun said as he finished something clicked "oooooh I get it with this high tech programming and realistic body maybe that is why we have this string me and Moon are designed to be as sentient as possible Afterall!" He perked up and Moon just grumbled. "Oh I get it yeah that makes sense I guess" she sighed as she pulled Sun closer closing the cap between their lips, the animatronic instantly grew hot and started to over heat. Moon just stared and blinked a few times before he snatched the girl from Sun who was too shaken to notice the sudden absence on his lips. Moon flung the girl over his shoulder as he went back up onto the balcony and into his shared room. "Hmmpf you really wanna kill Sun, no you don't so instead kiss me!" He hissed as he kissed the girl of course he knew nothing on what to do so the kiss was sloppy and not very pleasant just ruff and pushy. The girl didn't mind tho as she was happy to have a soulmate and she definitely deserved two after how long she waited!.

My god people idk how long it's been since I said I'd open requests again but I'm so sorry it's taken this long for one I'll do my best even tho it could take awhile but I hope not to long I'm not even sure if you guys read this anymore!

Word count:1450