yandere sun&moon separate X gn reader 🖤

Pt.1😏

Requested by:bluenavy1st

Yn pov

I was doing my nightly patrol as I worked as a night security guard, recently I got this job after it's re-opening. The place caught fire and all the animatronics were destroyed and three of them were not just from the fire. The previous security guard along with Freddy the main animatronic had disappeared no one really knows what happened. They just decided to remake Freddy because they basically had to remake all of them they were so badly ruined. I sighed as I wandered around the place I also heard the daycare animatronic that was once one animatronic was now two they decided to make them two so they could have more kids watched to make more money that they have lost. If it wasn't for a rich person's kind donation because their kid threw a tantrum over not being able to go. So without that funding from them this place would have gone completely under. Tho I can't complain that kids break down got me a job sure they don't pay much but it's a very successful business and in only a few more months my pay will rise dramatically so can't complain especially when no one would hire me anywhere else. Usually they would have robots run the place but they can't afford to make anymore so instead hire people or get parents that have kids and in exchange for work they let their kids do and have a certain amount of stuff for free. So everything has been working out really well for the place. I was only 2 hours into tonights shift and it was going okay so far but I heard a sudden bang something fell over behind me. I went to quickly go over and check it seems just a chair at one of the tables had fallen over so I went to fix it before I felt a hand grab me.

I turned to see another person and noticed the knife in their hand hurling towards me. I kicked them off me and went to grab my stun gun but it was knocked out of my hands as they dived at me. I didn't want to use my actual gun but seems I had to. Why, this can't be happening the gun was jammed I pushed them off me with all my strength and ran for it. I knew the daycare was near and had good places to hide and I could also use the phone at the desk to call the police. I ran as I was chased the person was fast I just barely made it into the daycare area as I ran to the phone passing by one of the two animatronics residing in the daycare. "Hmm yn hello what's worng your in a panic?" The animatronic asked me I ignored him trying my best to call the police but the animatronic stopped me putting the phone down from my hands. "Moon please I n-need too" I felt a panic rush into me as I fell to the floor as I started to hyperventilat I knew I was supposed to stay calm but I just couldn't. I never liked this type of job but it was all I could get I don't even know how I was hired as I'm not qualified for this.

Moon paused for a second before he heard something outside the daycare doors he decided to check it out but not before notifying Sun. Sun got the notification from his co worker and previous self in a way and was quick to rush over to him noticing the familiar face he wanted to check on them but first went with Moon to investigate outside. Both were confused as to what had happened to their friend and fellow co-worker, but were quick to investigate the noise outside. As soon as Sun opened the door a scraping sound rang throughout the daycare as metal hit metal before breaking. The animatronic looked down to see a man a rather ugly man with a now broken knife in hand, leaving a small dint under his clothing. The man looked up at the nine foot animatronic in fear, the animatronic could tell he was clearly sky high. Blood shot eyes, shaking and aggression "may I help you?!" His tone changed as he gripped onto the mans arm with his slender metal fingers. "What's this? this man clearly seems to be off his nut!" Moon joined grabbing the man's hair forcing him to look even further up, in a way his neck position would surely be uncomfortable. The guy just fell silent the two animatronics may have gotten more human like masks but it was obvious they weren't human just by looking at their faces which were scary enough but mixed with their tall slender boddies, impeccably thin waists and metal in place of skin.... It became a terrifying sight to witness.