overprotective Sunrise x reader💟

requested by: _Tobi_YandereSimp

I've now added a white heart for when a story with no specific type really ☺️ also I just put it as overprotective because the request said slightly yandere so I just take that as threating others and maybe a little bit of stalker vibes and clingy (moon would be the true yandere side, maybe?) and basically yeah 😶

"Sunny I have to go, the place is closing!" I tried to leave the daycare, but the animatronic wouldn't let go. "NO YN YOU CAN'T LEAVE, WHAT IF YOU DON'T COME BACK!" Sunrise yelled he can't exactly cry but it sure sounded like he was. "I'll be fine Sunny you know I always show up to work on time, I'll see you Tomorrow" I finally pulled free of him, it felt like he had me in that hug forever. I made my way to the exit but it was closed, the place had already closed!. "crap what's the time!, 12:36am!?" I felt my heart drop I was locked in here till opening. "crap, welp I guess I'll just go back to Sunny" I sighed as I made my way back to the daycare.

"hey there! what is a little lady like you doing here this late!" I heard a voice call out, turning around and seeing Monty. "o-oh hey Monty, Sunrise wouldn't let me go earlier so I got locked in hehe" I waved to the familiar face of Monty. "hmm he did, well how about you and me hang out for the night!" the gator grinned as he pat my head. "uh sure I was gonna go back to Sunny but sure" I thought why not Monty was cool we'd talk here and there. "cool wanna go do some golf or something then" Monty ruffled my hair. "golf sounds fun" I smiled as I was about to make my way with him but suddenly someone interrupted. "OI MONTY BACK OFF!" Sunrise appeared as he pulled me back into him. "hmm if it isn't the daycare attendant!?" Monty growled as the yellow animatronic was trying to steal his time with yn. "were leaving!" Sunrise grabbed onto me tightly as he dragged me away. Monty followed close behind as I was dragged all the way back to the daycare. Sunrise slammed the door in Monty's face as he tried to protest. "NO YN IS STAYING!" Sunrise screamed as he placed me down near the ball pit. "shh it's alright I'm here, no one, NO ONE, will hurt you my sunshine~" Sunrise hugged me before making me sit down. "wait here I need to go talk to that alligator!" Sunrise made his way to the door before exciting the daycare, shutting the door behind him.

with Sun

"listen here you stupid gator leave Yn ALONE! or else..." Sunrise threatened the animatronic as he made his way back into the daycare, not without flipping Monty off first.

back to yn p.o.v

"sooooo yn watcha wanna do?" Sunrise came over hugging me tightly. "u-uhhhh well I'm not sure, you?" I decided to let him decide "hmmm how about hugging till we POP!" Sunrise giggled as his hold on me tightened. "well I d-don't know abaaa" I felt my breath get stuck in my throat as he squeezed me so hard I could barely breathe. "s-sunny!" I struggled to break free but he just wouldn't let go and kept getting tighter. The thing that saved me was the lights going out suddenly. "hmm yn" I heard Moondrop's voice as he let me go. "haaah errghh!" I took in a deep breath, chocking on my saliva. "the hell did that idiot do now" Moondrop sighed out as he frowned. "here come" he called me to him and I went to sit next to him. "you know we should leave the daycare and find a dark room till 6am otherwise the lights might come back on. I know this might sound rude to say but once you leave Tomorrow don't come back!, It's because Sunrise he might actually never let you go!" Moondrop sat up as he handed me his hand and we started walking to the daycare exit. "really well I guess I will thank you Moondrop" I sighed as we were about to leave the daycare but the lights came back on what bad luck. "oh no!" is all Moondrop could get out before turning back. "hmm now why are we at the exit were you and Moon trying to leave awwww Yn you just can't!" Sunrise clung to me as snuggled into my face with his. "well I won't be leaving till 6 am but then again I have work once we open so I guess I'll just leave get food and come back" I sighed surely not, Sunrise wouldn't keep me here would he?. "aww but yn I know you won't come back if you leave!" Sunrise whined his grip once again getting tighter. "no I promise I won't I need this job and you know I love you right?" I leaned into the animatronic, what I said was no lie I really did need the money and I loved Sunrise with my whole heart. "ehrrg" I heard an unfamiliar sound come from the robot as what seemed like tears slip from his eyes. "you mean that really, you promise to always come back to me?" he sat down and let me sit in his lap. "of course I do silly like I said I'll always come in for work" I pat his head as he giggled becoming giddy. "ahh yn your the best please don't ever leave me" he said the last part in a more serious tone as I swear I saw his eyes flash red. I nodded as his smile widened.

later at 6 am once yn left for a food break...

Moondrop don't ever try and make her leave again!

well your the one who's trying to keep and steal up a human girl

and so what she'd be better off with me, nice and safe from her own rotten kind.

is this sudden attitude because of the mother the other day that was talking about all those girls in town going missing and coming up dead?.

what else would it be! if it happens to my sweet sunshine how could I live with myself!?

I can admit that I'd be upset to yn is a sweet girl and she's not scared of me it's a nice change.

exactly so I can't let her leave my side!

Sun you realise if she tried to stay here she'd probably get fired and kick out never to come back again, and we would be able to do nothing about it.

I-I well awww but what am I supposed to do if she gets hurt

leave the daycare is one and get out and stay with her and as for power we have a solar powered system so it wouldn't cost her money.

M-moon!? we can't no no no but then again it's the best option to keep her safe?

well you decide I don't mind either way, honestly getting sick of the children it's boring here now days.

f-fine I'll go with yn if I can...

alright cool

anyway done srry this took longer because I fell asleep just about an hour after posting my announcement about this chapter but it's done now. sorry if I didn't exactly make it from protecting from other animatronics I started writing it like that and got stuck so I kinda scrapped most of that and went him just being well like he is. yn wasn't in danger but he thinks she is so yea

word count: 1293