Sunrise x reader ♥️

requested by: Campcampsimp

ok so I've never done a red string au ever so if something is a little off pls forgive me🙁 yeah and I'm going to be writing a tad bit slower because I just got a new game for Christmas and am kinda playing it😕. oh yeah and I figured out what to call Yall I'ma just call you what you are a bunch of simps🙄 I am too tho so yeah

Everyone in this lonely world would get a red string when they found someone who was right, bringing them out from the loneliness. Most people find their one and only soulmate inbetween the age of 16-20 most commonly when they are 18 tho, some got lucky and found them younger but if you didn't find them by twenty it was said that means they have died or you do not have one. And here I am I passed that age five years ago, I just have to face it I don't have one. I heard about the Freddie Fazbears mega pizza plex was hiring for a position in the daycare since the last one left after a blackout there screaming they'd never be back. I thought having kids in my company will make me less lonely and help me forgot and have some fun with teaching the children something new or simply just watch their faces light up when they see something they enjoy. I didn't expect to get the job but here I am being given a small tour of the place before I start working.

I was shown all over the main areas and then led to where the daycare was located. Stepping inside I made my way in, the place hasn't opened yet it was still only 5:40am so I had a bit of time to look around. "oh by the way miss l/n there's an animatronic here too, he's designed to play with and entertain the kids so basically think of it as he's your coworker but he's undergoing maintenance right now so he'll be out for the day but you'll meet him tomorrow" The girl who was my somewhat of a tour guide waved a goodbye as she left the daycare. I looked around to make sure nothing dangerous was lying around before the kids came luckily the place was pretty clean at least for now that is.

then came the moment to let them in the parents would drop them in before saying a quick, "hello" or "thank you". I took notice of all the red strings I saw attached to each parent, must of been great. As long as you don't get with someone who isn't your soulmate it should be fine but if you do your string would snap not straight away but eventually some people still would not listening to the warnings. If it were to snap it's said you can't survive without it, meaning they'd die by the end of the year. Some think of the red string as a curse and honestly I don't blame them but that's just apart of life nothing you can do about it. Occasionally something can change in 2 different relationships and you can end up with a new soulmate but it's rare.

And so here I was watching most of the kids play while I gave other some paper and art supplies. It wasn't bad it felt nice to make them smile, a few kids even came up to me with pictures they had draw of me and them, I noticed a wall of those sort of pictures so I put them up there. The day was going smoothly as the room filled with the laughter of children. "HEY MISS!" a child came running over to me with his hand out and then another right behind him. "hmm what is it?" I asked as I noticed the all so familiar red string from his ring finger to the other boy next to him. "what's this miss it won't come off?" the other kid said as he tried to pull it off. "woah woah don't rip it off aww how lucky have you ever heard of the red string?" I asked the blonde haired boy who shaked his head while the other red haired boy nodded frantically with a big goofy smile on his face. "well a red string is the thing that connects to the one your ment to be with, don't your parents have one too?" I asked as the red haired boy nodded as the blonde boy started to realise what it ment. "well yeah mommy and daddy have one too but they never tell me what it ment" he fiddled with his thumbs as he looked at the bright red string. "hey what's your names it's probably best if I called your parents this is a big thing you know!" I smiled "yeah I knew it yay I found my soulmate, my names leo!" the red head boy jumped up and down obviously knowing what the string ment. "I'm nick" the blonde haired one looked up at me with a small smile on his face, he seemed very shy and the other seemed super loud and excited type. I got their parents numbers from the number logs next to the phone and called them, it didn't take long for them to arrive. They scooped their children up and the mother's instantly hit it off chatting away like mothers usually do. I sighed as the red sting came back into my mind, mine was a black string meaning I was yet to find the one for me when will this thing turn red if ever.

The day was coming to a end, all the parents came to collect their kids and I was ready to pack up and end my first shift off. I yawned as I grabbed my bag and left the daycare, I made my way out and noticed that next to the daycare there was a theatre. huh that's cool I thought as I was about to make my way out but something stopped me. I looked down at my hand and there it was, my string turned red and it went down into the theatre. I followed it into the theatre and up some stairs only for it to lead to a painting/picture in a frame. "huh seriously is this some kind of trick?" I said to myself. I put my hand onto it and tried to see if it might be a secret door and to my surprise it was. I went through to find a long hallway that lead to another door. I opened it and went inside and I finally saw who or what it was attached too. "Sunrise?" I whispered as I noticed the animatronic that I was going to be working with in the future, this must of been his room. "Hmm! may I help you?" he turned to me while holding a plushie of himself. "uhh well it's just I'm your new co worker that started today, I heard you were undergoing maintenance today so I thought I'd you know introduce myself before I leave" I made up an excuse as surely a animatronic couldn't be my soulmate.   "that so be honest you're here for this are you not?" he showed me his hand and there it was the other end of my string attached to his. "uhh well I..." I had a loss for words in my thoughts I was pulled into a hug. "Who knew I'd be so LUCKY man oh man I didn't know we animatronics could have a soulmate!" he hugged me tightly as he laughed. "well at least I know that we'll be the best co workers EVER!" Sunrise cheered. so I do! have a soulmate welp maybe it won't be that bad he seems friendly this is it I guess tomorrow starts a new, this loneliness will end today and be gone tomorrow.

done 😌 glad to give yall another chapter