sub Sunrise x reader 🖤

requested by : golden_loop

I love this fanart btw ( ◜‿◝ )♡)

first time I'ma be making Sunny boi a complete submissive boy so yea👀

The daycare fell silent as the place closed for the night but for you it had all just begun. You had over heard some of the shitty staff that put upgrades on the animatronics joking around about upgrading the male animatronics to have dicks, of couse you didn't think they actually did it until you noticed what they were smoking at said time. Seriously who let them work here but no matter you had to find out for yourself if they really did install them in so here you are sneaking up to the room Sunrise would stay in. You choose Sunrise as during the day you mostly worked in the daycare and took care of any children that got hurt or became sick so Sunrise could give his full attention to the other children. Opening the door I called for him as I made my way inside. "hmm Miss yn! what are you doing here!" he asked as he made his way out of the small area through a small tunnel of sorts. "oh just decided to stay the night and have a sleepover!" I laughed as I pat his head, it was squishy because the outer layer of Sunrise was made of foam. (I heard that he's made of foam apparently to not hurt kids accidentally or something and when he runs into things apparently he squeaks I just saw a few people say it so for this fic I'ma roll with that) "ah! really how exciting" the animatronic hugged me tightly me of course giving him a hug back. "so what brings up the sudden interest to have a sleepover!" Sun snuggled his head into my neck as he giggled. "just thought we could have a sleepover and test out your new upgrade◉‿◉" I smirked to him as I held his hips, Squishing the soft foam on him. "hmm new upgrade? did I get one recently?" Sunrise tilted his head he wasn't quite sure if he had gotten a new upgrade, no one told him about it. (idiot we got one don't you remember!) Moons voice rang out in Suns head as he told the yellow animatronic off. "o-oh yes my new upgrade of course I'd be happy to test it with you!" Sunrise tried his best to sound confident in knowing what it was even tho he didn't. ( hey you better let me test mine out with yn next too!) Moon hissed in Sun's mind being annoyed that he got to experience it first. "hmm well that's good, don't mind and if I look at it now then?" I kneeled down as I grabbed the hem of his pants pulling them down. "HUH!? ummm y-yn I- this is highly inappropriate behaviour, besides I don't have anything down the- Waah n-no way..." He screamed as he saw a cock down at his crotch as he had never had one there before. He was programmed to work with kids and there was no need for something so explicit to be attached to him what if a kid were to pull on his pants and they slipped down on his slippery body, what would the parents think. So many thoughts were running through the poor guys head as he was freaking out. "hmm Sunny did you not know they gave this to you perhaps?" I giggled as I wrapped my lips around it. I was wondering if he would actually feel it and it didn't take long to get an answer. "aaaahhhh heeey no w-wait mmmm haahaa" Sunrise twitched at the feeling of the girls lips around him. "hmm that sensitive huh?" I smiled as pulled Sun down, sitting him on the floor. "Hmm Sunny how about we try this" I pulled my pants off before crawling onto him. "now what do you want to do Sunshine" I started calling the animatronic cute nicknames making him even more flustered. "sit" Sunrise whispered "hmm I can't hear you" I said as I hovered above him. "Please sit on it!" He pleaded the innocent boy didn't really understand how to say it so it sounded odd but I knew what he ment. "alright but only because you asked nicely" I slid down onto his cock, why'd they decide to give him such a thick one but honestly I don't think I'll mind. I sat down on it completely, coming into contact with his body. "mmm you feel amazing Sunny, you want me to move I just might if you beg" Smirking as I wrapped my hand around his very thin neck. "please yn I can't take it, I just want you and only you" Sunrise whined as he gripped onto my hips trying to get me to move. "hmm fine fine but hands off or else I won't" I lifted my hips up and slammed them down once he removed his hands from my hips. I continued to move my hips back and forth, speeding up hearing cute whines from the animatronic. "ahhh yn fuuu- w-wait I shouldn't s-saaay thaaammm!" Sunrise tried to talk but the pleasure was too much to concentrate, he felt his circuits locking up at the feeling. "feel good Sunny" I laughed as I sped up getting closer to cumming, Sunrise was close too. "MMM!" Sunrise moaned somewhat as he came, a weird thick liquid filled me up. The feeling of it made me also cum, I let out a long groan as layed my head against his chest. "yn t-that was way t-to lewd" Sunrise huffed.

(insert thunder striking sound😕)

"hmm seems like a storm is coming, hey Sunrise?" I called out to the animatronic as I had my eyes closed. "yeees yn~" a raspy voice answered as hands grabbed onto my ass, hips bucking into my behind.

"M-moondrop"

and done here's another one for you horny little people I've got a different oneshot coming up next it's one for the boy's 😌

word count: 1022