Chapter Twelve: Trouble Apears! The Need Of A Bodyguard

"I'm tired Ren, can you find him?" Henry said out of breath.

"I will." I said running after him. Shit, I shouldn't have pressed him like that, now I lost the sight of him... Wait, I need to listen, listen to a running footsteps... There! At my left, I started running left until the sound stopped and I saw Roy sitting at the ground out of breath, he has a sorrowful expression at his face. "Roy."

"What do you want?" Roy said annoyed and covered his face with his hands.

"Why are you that sad?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's a weird feeling, like something inside me yearn for being a butler, but the other doesn't want, I don't want to trouble my father, he must be tired being butler for long time." Roy said. I sat next to him.

"You know, I didn't want to be a bodyguard in the first place, but I knew if I don't take actions my family will suffer. I sacrifice my identity and my heart so I can help my family, but it's not really that bad, I made friends." I said.

"Isn't horrible being bossed around and sacrifice your life for someone who doesn't care about you?" Roy said.

"It's not like that! Len and Emma are really nice people, when I was beaten up Len saved me and Emma aid me." I said.

"I see, you must like them very much and I guess they doesn't sound bad, thank you Ren, because of you I figured out my feelings." Roy said and looked up at him. "I... I love being butler, I want to be one and I don't want to serve anyone but the Jeffreson's."

"Yay! Finally realize your feelings, the plan worked!" Suddenly I blurt the truth.

"What plan?" Roy asked.

"Uh, this, um... Something-" I said in sqeaky voice.

"Let me explain." Henry said cutting me off and both us turned to him. "Ren and I knew you wanted to be a butler, but you were in denial, so we planned a succeful plan about the 'new butler' and you caught the bait."

"What?!" Roy angrily said.

"B-Butlook at the bright side, you figured out what do you want." I nervously said.

"I guess you're right." Roy kindly said.

"Yay! Problem solved and now excuse me I'm going to visit my mama in the hospital." I said and went to Emma, she gave me the permission to go and went back home and changed to Rina. After that I went to the hospital.

"Mama?" I said and my mama turned to me and giggled.

"You still call me that? You're so cute." Mama said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm better than before, how are you and Ran?" Mama asked.

"We're fine, I found a good job." I said.

"A maid? Ran told me." Mama said. Thank you Ran!

"Yes I am." I said, my frowned sadly.

"Why did you cut your hair? It was pretty." Mama asked.

"Oh, well, I just felt like it." I said, mama sighed and gently put her hands at mine.

"Next time your hair grow and you cut it I'll show you something unpleasant." Mama said calmly, but I know she's mad.

"Eeep! I'm sorry." I said and mama piched my cheeks. "Ow! I'm really, really sorry, I won't do it ever again!" She finally release me.

"Good girl." Mama said. She's as sadistic as Ran geez! "So, how are you?"