Chapter Five: Halloween Party: Part One

"Eh? You too got an invitation to halloween party." I said.

"Of course, I'm the honor student of Seika academy." Ran said.

"I guess you're right. I'll probably go there wearing Scream mask." I said.

"Idiot, you'll wear a tuxedo since you're going as Ren and wear masquerade mask." Ran said. Boo-hoo, I really wanted to let Emma see me as Rina not Ren. I opened the letter to find a black mask and the halloween party ticket. Ran had the same thing.

"I guess, everyone will wear the same mask." I said.

"Yup." Ran said.

"I really wanted to show Emma Rina." I said. I looked at Ran who was wearing the mask. I wore it too and both of us look at the mirror. "Wow, we really look alike."

"Yeah, almost like I'm Ren." Ran said. Suddenly an idea pop in my head.

"Ran!" I shouted and faced him.

"Please brother be Ren at the party." I pleaded.

"What?! No way, what if someone attacked Len and Emma? And what about you?" Ran said.

"If something happened I'll save you guys. And I'll talk to Bella, Katy and Sally to give me a makeover to look girly. I really want Emma to see me as Rina." I said.

"... No!" Ran said after a moment.

"I guess you give me no choice." I calmly said.

"Ran Benjamin Brown as your big sister you'll obey me or I'll forbidden you from going to skating park." I firmly said.

"Women are scary creatures. Fine I'll do it." Ran said and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Ran, if I get enough money I'll treat some ice-cream." I said. He blushed and rolled his eyes.

The next day after school. Wow today, Emma will meet me as Rina and then I'll help her be with my dense brother.

"REN!" Len shouted my name.

"Huh? What?" I said.

"Do you hear what I said just now?" Len said. I closed my eyes to the think.

"Hm.... No. No, no, I didn't heard anything." I said.

"Seriously Ren." Emma said.

"I said I brought for you a brand new tuxedo. We'll change when we get there." Len said. Oh boy, I need to snuck Ran to Jefferson's mansion. I quickly text him.

Later all of us head to the mansion. I walked Emma to her room, then said goodbye. I walked Len to his, but when I was to turn away, he forcibly grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room and pushed me to bed. "Waaa... Len, what are you doing?" I said. My face start to flush. He leaned to me, I quickly closed my eyes.

"Gay." Len said. I quickly pushed him away.

"Idiot, I'm not a gay, you were at the top of me and we were at the bed, of course I was scared. You're a bad prankster." I angrily said. He laughed at my reaction.

"Sorry, sorry. After our fight, I felt that there was distance between us, so I joked with you... A little." Len said. Oh he was worried. I playfully punched his arm.

"That wasn't a bit, idiot." I said.

"Well then, let's change. The tux there." Len said.

"Here?... Together?" I said.

"Of course." Len said. I quickly grabbed the tuxedo and flee, but he chased after me. "Why are you running?"

"No way, I'll never change with you after that prank. You are a very dangerous person." I said. He grabbed my shirt and accidentally ripped it. "Aaaaah... I put my hands around my chest.

"Ren... Why there's is a big bandage around your chest?" Len worriedly asked. He put his hands at my shoulders. "Who did this to you?" I need to make up a story.

"When I was a kid, I was kidnapped and abused by the kidnapper, which left a big ugly scar at my chest, so I hide so no one see this mark of shame." I said. Thank you action tragic movies. Just need to act more genuine. "That's why I put the blame at your prank, I didn't want you to worry." He gave me my ripped shirt and pat my head.

"Alright, go change in any of the guests room." Len said and walked away. I placed the ripped shirt near my chest. I feel bad that I lied to Len, but like this I'm protecting myself and him too.

"Pissst... Rina, I snuck." Ran said. I turned around to see Ran climbing the window. "Oh my God Rina, who did this to you? Are you exposed?"

"No, I'm not. Come on let's change." I said and took him to one of the guests room. We swap clothes. I wore his casual clothes and he wore the tuxedo.

"You look nice." He scoffed.

"Whatever." Ran said.

"Well, I'll see you at the dance and you better come. You don't know how much effort I put to make this plan work." I said. He nodded his head. I jumped from the window and sprint to Sally's place. I'm out of breath as I reach the house and knock the door.

"Who's this?" Sally asked behind the door.

"It's me Rina." I said. Sally happily opened the door.

"Hi Rina, come in. Wow, your style is so tomboyish." Sally said. She led me to her room, when I got inside Bella and Katy was there.

"Oh my God a boy." Katy said.

"Sorry, but this boy is Rina." Sally said.

"Wow. So tomboyish." Bella said. So I heard. "So what's up?"

"Guys, help me. I need you to change me quickly into super girly girl." I said.

"What kind of place are you going?" Katy asked.

"Halloween party at Seika academy." I said. All of them gasp.

"You go to SA?" Bella said. SA? Oh right, Seika academy. I nodded my head . "Please, take us with you."

"Sorry, as much as I want, I can't." I said.

"So you want to look for a boy?" Sally said.

"Oh my God, I never thought the day where Rina Benjamin Brown fall in love with a boy." Bella said. Suddenly Len face flashed in my head. Why did Len came to my mind? It must be the guilt because I lied to him.

"No it's not a boy, it's a girl." I said.

"Lesbian." Katy said. Seriously Katy calls me lesbian and Len calls me a gay.

"No I'm not. I like boys, it's just she likes me when I wear something girly, so I want to cheer her up by wearing something girly." I said.

"Alright, we'll help." Sally said.