Chapter Nineteen: Behind The Scene

Roy POV.

"Roy! Where's Emma?" Len asked as he rubbed his head.

"She went on a date with Ran." I said checking my watch. "Oh excuse me Len, I must go and check on Ren."

"Where's he?" Len asked.

"He's probably hiding somewhere..." I said.

"Why?" Len asked.

"You attacked the poor thing and left a bite mark on his neck." I said and Len slapped his forehead.

"This is officially the last time I'll ever drink again." Len said and looked at me. "I'm going to search with you."

"There's no need for that." I said.

"No, I want to help, you can't force to not to." Len said and I sighed.

"Alright." I said and both of us started to search on the hallway. I wonder where she is, if my predictions are correct then she's in the kitchen, eating. "Let's go to the kitchen." And my predictions were right, she was there. When she saw Len she dropped the sandwich and hid behind the fridge.

"Ren." Len called her, but she didn't answered. "Look, I know you're mad."

"You think?! You promised me that you won't drink too much, but then you did, after that you attacked me." Ren said and Len sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you, I swear this is the last time I'll ever drink again." Len said and Ren got out.

"D-Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad at you, but..." Ren said and then blushed. "But you are my friend, so I forgive you." Len grabbed Ren's head and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." Len said.

"L-Len... I can't breath." Ren said blushing.

"But you're so cute when you blush." Len said.

"Who are you calling cute?" Ren asked angrily m. Let's leave them alone, there is other things I need to do.

"Megan, are the guests satisfied?" I asked when I saw her rushing on the hallway.

"O-Oh, yes they are, they're watching a movie on the home theatre." Megan said.

"I see, that's good, if you find Melody, tell her that the hallways are dusty and need to be cleaned." I said and head to the servants room, I was about to knock the door, but then I sniff a cigarette smell, I opened the door and everyone looked at me.

"Oh hello Roy!" The chief said and hid the cigarette. I took it away from him and hid it in my breast pockets.

"cigarettes are not allowed on the Jefferson mansion, if you want to smoke, go outside, I won't stop you." I said firmly. As a butler I must be a good leader.

"But it's raining." He said.

"No excuses, rules are rules." I said and one of the maids click her tongue.

"You don't deserve to be a butler, we worked here for years and you only came here for about a month, you don't even deserve the title of a butler, we're all your elders, I don't approve you as a butler!" The maid shouted angrily and everyone agreed with her.

"That's right, you're father was way better than you, he would let us break some rules once in awhile!" The chief said.

"True, I am an amateur, so it's only natural for you to hate me, also since my position is above you which makes you guys angry, but in the end I'm only doing my job." I said and walked away. I know that, no need to rub it on my face, but I took this position for my father, he can't be a butler, he's too old. I head to the home theatre and was about to knock the door when I heard madam Kim and madam Marie screams, I barge at the door to see them running around. "What is going on here?"