10k!!!!! -Sheppard

SURPRISE!!!! THANK YOU SO MOTHER FUCKING MUCH QUEENS, KINGS, AND ROYAL NONBINARY HUMAN BEINGS!!!!💜

Two and half years after I published the epilogue (2018 we miss you, come back) Crown-less Kings has hit 10 thousand reads!!!! Well, actually more than 10k at this point because this update is very late from when it actually happened, lol. Can we believe it? I thought I only signed up for Wattpad if I got a max of 23 reads, did you guys not get the memo????? Stop reading 😤😭

I'm going to be really honest, this book was an experiment. And it worked so...good job? Not a lot about this book is my usual M.O., you know? So to have a cheesy plot and main character and a relatively simple love story succeed in the way CLK has is definitely shocking. But I've never been more grateful that so many people have been able to enjoy it and get involved in it. Thank you so much for liking all of this stuff I was worried was overdone or not even done right in the first place. 

Seeing one of my writings (something not a single person in the whole goddamn world knows I do) get over 10 thousand reads, 500+ reads (thx, btw ❤️‍🔥), and countless comments telling me how much you enjoyed reading it, is something beyond anything I can put into words. I literally can't describe how shocked, thankful, confused, grateful, surprised, honored etc, I am and I literally put tens of thousands of words into this bitch😭

It makes my day when I see something as simple as someone putting my book into their 'to read' reading list. Don't even get me started on how amazing it is to see people vote for various chapters. I love getting to read comments like these:

@ButterBakedBiscuits who said: "This was so fucking cuuuuute" *plus an emoticon i can't recreate lol sorry*

@I_need_coffee_bitch replied: "I bet that phase works out better than your parents marriage" *get wrecked bitch*

@abcckdkrk who was a whole mood and fucking commented: "lmfaooo" WHEN REAGAN'S APPENDIX WAS FUCKING BURSTING😭

@FreakStar_001 who commented: "These girls crack me up. 😂 I will never get enough of them" *if they were your sisters I bet you would*

And all the heartwarming, funny, relatable comments that all you beautiful bitches commented throughout the story! 

Thank you again now and for the next ten million! I appreciate any attention (even if this bitch is still chilling in your 'to read eventually' reading list lol. Please Please Please feel free to read my other books (though they are much dark, I'm semi-emo), and please please please please please please continue to show love to all your favorite books or authors because it truly means the world to everyone!

Okay, so I can't come to a party without a thank you gift, duh! But, I owe some light footnotes on this present. My present is a very sloppy, weak little chapter into the view of what happened to Sheppard roughly 6 years after he was last in the book (AKA he's 22 and lowkey having a life crisis but same girl, don't think you're special). None of you asked for it, none of you thought about it, but all of you are going to get it😜 However, this beat-up baby comes with some warnings and explanations.

1) I realized we hit 10k after we hit 10k so I was in a fat rush to get my gift ready so that being said, while this is technically long in word count (that's why it's split in 2), this chapter is very bland and messy. It's kind of all over the place and was just whatever I could think of to write down with no plans or goals or dreams or ambitions. It was done very quickly and with no guidance so it has little substance and almost no real connection to CLK other than mentioning the rest of the Bush Family (emphasis on Barkley so there's that for ya). If you start reading, even a little bit, and decide that it's trash and you don't want to read it, I get it, girl.