Best friends fight...it all ends with lots of hugging and crying and 'sorries'

Sometimes I hate the triplet connection thing. Especially when it comes to Rey and I and then suddenly it becomes Rey, and I, and Reagan, and Riley and possibly Braden because we feel bad for leaving him out of the group and now everyone knows. 

Their sideways glance, smirks, wiggling eyebrows and just constant eye contact makes me feel hella uncomfortable. Rey not being uncomfortable with their knowing looks also makes me uncomfortable. 

We fell asleep under his covers in just our underwear for a while, holding each other. But I had set an alarm for five and get dressed and left before either of the twins got home. So I only started getting the weird looks the next morning at school. 

I knew Reagan and Riley knew because of Rey so I told Braden since we had a mutual agreement to tell each other when we first do it with our boyfriends. He was nice about it, a lot nicer than the twins.

I give them a weird look as they lean against the locker next to mine, and I twist the combination. Reagan pops her gum bubble and I slam my locker shut.

"Okay. Come on. Let's use words the subtleness is making me sweat. Let's hear it. 'Oh my gosh, Barkley you're such a slut. Oh my gosh, Barkley, you're so nasty'," I raise my voice as I mock their high tones, and wave my book in the air like a school girl.

Reagan has an evil grin on her face, Riley smiles somewhat normally, and Braden just blushes. 

"Oh my gosh, Barkley. Did you at least use protection? Don't tell me you did it on my bed. Or the couch. Or anywhere I may enter or sit on or anything. Is he loud? I need shit to blackmail my brother with, come on," Reagan pulls on my sleeve and I just stare blankly at my best friend.

"You are a sadist, you know. Haven't you already pried everything from your brother with your weird triplet thing that I hate, by the way," I wave my finger at the girls and Braden laughs lightly.

"Oh, you noticed?" Marvin seems to pop out of nowhere with Rey by his side. I press a kiss to Rey's lips while Marvin continues to talk, "It's always creeped me out. Like they could barely even glance at each other and read their mind and I always felt out of place like, what?"

I gasp, "I know! It's such a total invasion of privacy!"

"Oh, shut up," Reagan swats my arm, "Just because we know you fucked our brother does not mean you're having some giant invasion of privacy. Do you and Sheppard not talk about these things?"

Everyone other than Reagan and I look uncomfortable. Riley and Braden have looked down with red faces, Rey just runs a hand over his mouth and sighs. Marvin's eyes are wide and his jaw has dropped so I attack him first.

"Oh shut your mouth, asshole. Just talking about the subject won't make you catch the homo disease," I turn to Reagan, "I do -in fact- talk to my brother about these things. But on my turns. He still doesn't know - I bet you ten buck to tell him- because I don't roll off him and call everyone in my contacts to tell them. Your triplet bond is creepy as hell, you could be 300 miles away and suddenly stop everything because one of your womb mates had sex with someone! It's like you have some notification in your head."

"You're jealous I have people who actually know me and care about me."

Everyone's eyes snap to Reagan, her arms crossed. My mouth opens at her words and my whole world stops.

I swallow slowly and nod, "You're right. I'm jealous. Congrats."

I grip a backpack strap with my free hand, push through the crowd and walk to class trying not to cry or throw a tantrum.

~~~

The whole day, strangely enough, it's Riley and Rey who are repeatedly apologizing for Reagan's words. It's strange because, one: neither of them are Reagan and they didn't force her to say those words, two: Rey rarely apologizes and never in public like school, and three: Reagan won't talk to me at all.