Prom-egranate (lololol I don't know why I'm allowed to title these anymore)

Reagan was officially four weeks pregnant at the time of her doctor's appointment, a week ago. Which makes her five weeks pregnant and very sadly dealing with morning sickness. I brought her a green tea every morning because it was one of the few things she wanted at any time no matter how sick she felt.

Jaiden adorably asked her to prom with a little onesie. But no one but us knew about that. Reagan even got around to telling Braden since he's close in our group. He was so shocked. 

Riley got asked to prom by a wrestler, who I guess wasn't too ugly and was a partially decent person so far. Rey and I definitely narrowed our eyes at him every time we saw him because the boy didn't have the most amazing pass record with girls. Riley insisted they were 'going as friends' but everyone knew that wasn't the case. 

Sheppard, my sophomore little brother, was asked to prom too. I was shook. I stared at him for a hot second.

"You, Sheppard -a sophomore- was asked to prom? By Breanna Clint? Her last name is one letter more than clit? And you said yes?" I narrowed my eyes at him, my mouth hanging wide open.

Sheppard rolls his eyes, "Ew. I didn't need that. Why can't I go to prom? You're going to prom."

"Yeah. Me. I'm going to prom. That's why it's so shocking you're going to prom. Shit, is taller than you?" I kept my voice high to add to the surprising effect.

"I shouldn't have told you. I should have just shown up."

"Yeah, you should have. Would've been way more badass."

He scowled and walked out of the kitchen while I snickered. 

Reagan, Riley and I have already gone shopping for dresses. We went to that fancy mall we went to for my birthday. Oh my god, they looked like mother-effing goddess I was rolling in my grave. Honestly, I was going to prom with some of the hottest people. The Dyke triplets are not fairly hot. 

We all had to hound Rey to at least rent a tux. And I mean hound. Every time any of us saw him we would ask if he'd rented one yet. He was getting pissed off but I didn't care, because he was not going in his jeans.

I ordered my suit online, which was risky but it was cute and I liked it so whatever. Screw it. Shep made me help him rent a tux too, and find a blue tie because that'd match his date's dress. I would have swooned if it weren't for the fact my little brother is ruining my last prom with his presence. 

"Ew, skip," I call out in the bathroom, not knowing who was closest to the phone to skip the song. 

I lean forward a little more, my eyes barely open a slit as I carefully apply the fake eyelash before the glue dries. Someone listened and skipped the song to the next one. Reagan is leaning as close to the mirror, trying to perfectly draw her wing.

Early this afternoon, I did Kendra's and Heidi's makeup because they begged and offered me fifty dollars each. I wanted to be a good friend, but also I'm going to college next year and I could always use the extra money.

They're lounging in Reagan's room since its the closest to the bathroom. Reagan was sitting on the toilet using a hand mirror to do her makeup which made me feel bad for her. But also I was not going to give up a good spot at the mirror.

I stand back and blink, "Do my lashes look okay?"

Reagan doesn't stop but looks up after she finishes her eye, "Uh, yeah. Yes, god you're a makeup queen."

I purse my smile and pretend to flip hair over my shoulder, "Sorry some of us are better than gods."

Reagan rolls her eyes and begins doing the other eye. I'm finished with my makeup after a good inspection in the mirror and pack up all my stuff.