s e v e n t e e n

Hope you like it. :) I'm also taking off the specific update day. I'll update when the chapters are done. :)

Lockwood•

one week later...

Today was the day I was going to start my training. I say was because, I made a bet with Peter. The bet was to see if I could cover all of Neverland in Snow, then melt it all in exctly twenty minutes. If I won, he woud leave me alone for a day and If he won, I would have to give him my iPod for a day and start training. I had already been practicing my magic a bit hand, so I managed to win the bet. It was very hard to do, but I coped well enough.

"What are you going to do now that you have won?" Peter asked me. I shrugged. I didn't know. "Should I give you some suggestions" he asked. I glared at him, "No." "Why?" he asked me.

"Why?" I started, "Because I don't want anything to do with you. You still haven't realized that you practically kidnapped me and I still want to go home!" I shouted. "Neverland is great." he said with a pleased smile. I sighed. "Maybe to you. Neverland is your home. I don't have a home. That is why I want to go back" I told him. "Why can't you make Neverland your home?" Peter asked. I was becoming frustrated and blurted my thoughts a little too clearly, "I can't make it my home because the only person I can talk to is YOU! There is no wifi, no internet, nothing. I have no way of communicating with anyone. If I have to talk to you for the rest of my life, I might just go insane, like you. I can not stay here and leave my family and friends behind!" I yelled. "You don't even know who you're related to Chelsea! I know who your mother is, sisters are, and even aunts and uncles! You, on the other hand, don't! So, I reccommend you don't get onto my bad side or I'll just have to bring them here, then you can watch me torture them!"

With every sentence that slipped through our lips, we got closer, and closer, and closer. At this point, If I moved any closer, our noses would be touching. We were both fuming with rage. "I was wrong about you Peter, you are a monster; and right when I was beginning to think you're not." I whispered with tears in my eyes. The last thing I saw before running away from Peter, was his eyes becoming soft and saddened. It felt as if my heart broke slightly. In those downcast, green eyes, I saw what he really is.

A lost boy.

-

I've been thinking. A lot. After the argument I had with Peter, he hasn't left my mind. I really don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Well, it obviously isn't a good thing. It might be a bad thing?

Honestly, I have no idea what is going on. I don't hate him, but I should. Also, what about what he said about my family? I've only lived alone in stroybrooke most of my life. I have no memories of a mother, sisters, etc. I can't wrap my head around what he meant. I have no family. I lost my friends. I lost myself.

I felt as if I couldn't hate Peter, even if he was keeping something this important from me. I hated myself for not hating such a monster. He's so... so... he's just so complicated. One minute he's vicious and violent, another he's just a plain ass, and then he completely turns around and is this nice guy who makes you think he cares for you.

The dilema is, I like it. Not in that way! Never. Maybe. I don't know. I'm confused. I don't like Peter in that way. I like him in a friendly way, but we arent friends.

For the last bloody time, I don't understand. This is all new to me. What he said a few days back, If you had no value, you would already be dead. What did he mean by that? I was only speaking the truth when I said that I have no value to him. I have nothing to give. I'm useless; just like I have been my whole life.

"You shouldn't think too hard." A voice said from behind me. I looked to see the mop of blonde hair and grean leaves. "Tinkerbell!" I shouted. I ran into her arm, pracically crushing her in my arms. "Where have you been?" I asked her. "Where are Ryan and Joseph?" She sighed. "It's a long story." I chuckled, "Well, I have all the time in the world" I winked.