t w e n t y o n e

•Pan•

I watched her. That sounds a lot creepier than I mean for it to be, but Chelsea had a strange love for nature and I seemed to always find her in the woods. She was playing with snowflakes that sprouted from her hand and giggling as one landed on her nose.

I watched her be adorable for a few more minutes before almost interrupting her fun. I stopped when I heard her singing.

"There was a time, when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call home." she stood from her place, then continued.

"My only friend was the man in the moon. And even sometimes he would go away too." she stopped again to create a small leaf made of ice in her small hand.

"Then one night as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high. He came to me with the sweetest smile. Told me he wanted to talk for a while."

I made sure to hide myself behind a tree so I could still listen but also watch her create, what looked like, a tree.

"He said, Peter Pan, that's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely. And ever since that day." I perked up when she said my name is smiled a little.

I was right when I said she was creating a tree. "I am a lost boy, from Neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods. Always on the run from Captain Hook. Run, run, lost boy, they say to me. Away from all of reality. Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boy like me are free. Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boy like me are free."

She continued on with humming and I snuck up behind her, wrapping my arms around her small figure. She was only up to my chin, so I easily rested it on her forehead before saying, "It's beautiful," while admiring the tree. "Thank you," she said. I could practically hear the smile in her voice.

"So this is the Peter you were talking about." A woman said, stepping out from behind a tree. I knew it was her mother, so I didn't move. "Mom!" Chelsea exclaimed, putting her hands on mine out of surprise. After the gesture, I put mine on top of hers and intertwined our fingers. "I just came to check up on you, but I didn't expect this." she said kindly. "Are you okay with it?" Chelsea asked. "Of course." Ingrid said with a smile. I knew she was lying. The smile didn't reach her eyes and the look that she had in her eyes was a mixture of fear and disappointment.

"This is beautiful Le- Chelsea." Ingrid said, gesturing to the tree. "Thanks." Chelsea said. I could tell by the sound of her voice that she knew her mother wasn't okay with us. Us. That sounded foreign to me. I liked it though. I finally found something. Something special.

There was an awkward silence before Ingrid just 'poofed' out and left us alone. Chelsea turned to me and immediately apologized. Annoyed with her rambling, I kissed her to shut her up. "Maybe I should do that more often." she said with a wink. I laughed and looked at her work again. "This is truly beautiful," I told her. She didn't respond so I went to look at her. "What's the matter?" I asked her. "I just have a bad feeling inside." she said. "About what?" I asked. "My mother. I'll go ask Belle if she knows anything." she stated. "Where do you want me to go?" I asked. "Come with. Belle wont mind." she said. I was confused but followed her.

Once we reached the shop, we stepped inside. So this is Rumple's shop... or was. "Belle?!" she called out. The brunette came out from behind door curtains and smiled when she saw Chelsea. "Can I help you?" she asked. "Do you have any information on my mother?" she asked.

Belle hesitated at first but said, "The snow queen plans to set a curse. One that makes you see the worst in the ones you love."

-

"Chelsea, where are you going?!" I called to the blonde, running towards some ice cave. "I have to stop her!" she yelled.

It was too late. When we arrived, the curse had already been done and there was no stopping it. "We have to find Emma!" she yelled. Ingrid was nowhere to be seen, so I followed her into Granny's where we only found the owner and a couple customers. "Think, think, think, think, think.... The sheriff's station!" she blurted and sprinted out the door.

"Emma!" she yelled, running in the door. When I stepped in, I had a sword, gun, and hook on my throat or heart. "No! Stop!" Chelsea yelled, making everyone back down. "Don't hurt him He is the least of our problems." 'He tried to kill my son!" Emma shouted. "Tried and failed. Again, least of our worries. We need to focus on the curse that the Snow Queen set." she explained. I got a few dirty looks before everyone started to lock themselves up so they would not harm each other. "Anna, take the baby," Snow instructed. "Peter, you need to leave. You'll kill Chelsea if you stay." Hook said. I looked to her and she nodded to me. I sighed and hugged her. "I'll see you when this is over." I whispered. She nodded and gave me one last kiss before I was out the door.

•Lockwood•

Looks of bewilderment were spread over everyone's faces when Peter's lips touched mine. "What the bloody hell was that?!" Hook yelled. "Don't yell at her. She found someone and that is what we should be happy about." Snow said. "He-" "It doesn't matter what he did! He isn't here to hurt anyone! He came here for me, so everyone shut up about Peter and make sure you're not going to hurt anyone during the curse!" I shouted. I guess my outburst surprised everyone because no more words were said and they all did as I instructed. "Where's Regina?" I asked. "She's locking herself in her vault." Emma responded.

To be honest, I was worried about Peter. What if he locks himself where I can't find him, then he can't get out? I don't have anything of his so a locater spell won't work. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to the culprit. It was Snow. "I know that look. He'll be okay." she said in a comforting tone. I gave her a kind smile considering that she probably hated Peter still. They all did. Especially Regina.

"Chelsea," Emma said with a mixture of hope and fear in her voice. "Yeah?" I asked. "Come with me to help stop your mom." she said. I nodded and we left

-

"Stand guard. If she lashes by accident, we don't want her hurting you." Emma said. "I don't want her to hurt you either." I said. "Stay."

"I'm not a dog." I mumbled when she was inside the cave.

I waited for almost an hour before I heard screaming. Abandoning my watch stance, I ran into the cave and saw my mother reversing the curse. "What will happen to her?!" I asked Emma. "She will die!" she responded. "NO!" I yelled, starting toward my mother. "Chelsea, no! You can't stop her!" Emma shouted, holding me back. "I just found her! I can't lose her!"

Tears were streaming down my face and I fell to the ground when she disappeared in the cloud of glass. "No." is sobbed. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Emma went to hug me, but I pushed her away and ran outside. I tried to walk away, but ended up stumbling around like a drunk at 4am and collapsed onto the ice. "Chelsea!" someone.

I was too heartbroken to look up, but I noticed the green clothing of Peter Pan. He took me in his arms while I sobbed into his shoulder. "Shh." "Sh-she's g-gone." I cried. "I'm so sorry." he said. I shook my head and stood up.

Wiping my tears, I walked off into the woods and didn't stop till I reached my house.

At least she died for good and not... not.. evil.

A/N: I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS. SCHOOL IS FINALLY OUT SO I'LL BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS UP QUICK! I PROMISE I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU!! ILYSM!!