n i n e

A/n: I think this is my most updated story. NO ONE GAVE ME A DAY ON WHICH I SHOULD UPDATE, SO ILL MAKE IT FRIDAY!! It will be easy for me to update since I don't have a lot on my shoulders. So you'll get this one today (obviously) and one tomorrow. Okey. Read.

Lockwood

Me, Tinkerbell, Ryan, and Joseph are now meeting every two days for a meeting on our plan to leave. We have made a list of things we might need and rules. We are only allowed three belongings, you can't back out, and you can't leave anyone behind. Everyone goes, or no one goes.

We are meeting again tomorrow so I have today to do what I want.

Honestly, I loved Neverland. Sure it was scary, had weird bugs, had an insane ruler, and mean faries, but I loved it. I only want to leave becasue I have a family to get back to. If it weren't for that I would stay--no I wouldn't. Who wants to stay on an island with a psyco-path? Not me

"You should use other words." I voice said from behind me. I jumped and turned around. Peter. "What do you want? And, those are perfect words to describe you." I asked, then said. He rolled his eyes."Oh Chelsea" he chuckled darkly. "Why would you say that?" he asked. "Because you're psycotic. That's why." I said back. His eyes turned cold and he turned away. "Not when you're me." he said and walked away.

"What?" I asked myself, confused. I shook it off and walked the other way. I took out my iPod and pressed shuffle. Ironicly the first song to come on was 'Somewhere In Neverland' by All Time Low. I smiled and listened to the music.

As I thought, I wondered off to the 1953 Disney Peter Pan movie. I always dreamed of meeting him. I thought he would be nice, funny, and aweome... What a twisted turn of events that took.

I've dreamt of Neverland and Tinkerbell. I wanted to fly like them. I never have, and probably never will. Sighing, I sat on a rock. I opened my eyes for a second and saw a figure, then closed them again. I realized that a person was infront of me so I opened my eyes again. "Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked Peter. "What's the fun in that?" he asked. "I finally won't be annoyed." I said crossing my arms. "Why are you annoyed by my presence?" he asked. I replied, "Well first of all, everything you say just ticks me off, second you look all clean and stuff while I am dressed in these nasty clothes and I haven't had a proper shower in three months, and lastly, it's uncomfortable when you stare at me like you could kill me at any second." "Well I can." "Well yes. But I don't like thinking about it." I said and avoided eye contact.

He took a step closer, then I took a step back. He took another step closer to me, then I moved back again. This went on till I almost stepped off of a cliff. I shrieked and Peter grabbed between my elbows and shoulders. My head jerked to look into his emerald eyes. My breathing was heavy and all I could think about was the cliff below me. Only my toes were on the cliff. If Peter let go of me, I would fall to my death. I prayed that he wouldn't. His eyes shifted from one of my eyes to the other as if he was pondering an idea. My breathing didn't slow. I stood there scared for my life while Peter stood there completely calm.

Pan

Kill her?

Yes. She would be out of the way.

Wait no. I'll regret it. Why would I regret it? I should't. She's innocent. Kill her. You don't have to worry about her any longer. No. Don't kill her. Why shouldn't I. You know why. Don't kill her.

Kill her.

Don't.

Yes. Kill her. Let go of her. She'll be out of the way just like that.

Don't.

Do it Peter.

Don't do it.

I won't

I pulled Chelsea into my arms without thinking and hugged her. Her breath hitched and she mumbled something. I didn't catch it but I didn't mind. I regreted hugging her. It was a sign of affection and she might have hose girly thoughts now. But that's the only thing I regret doing.

Lockwood

PETER IS HUGGING ME!! This is something none of us expected. I slowly wrapped my own arms around his torso. I stopped breathing for a second. I thought he was going to drop me. I would have made a bet on everything I had. If you told me that Peter Pan was going to hug me a week ago, I would have laughed, Get my point?

He must have realized what he waas doing because he let go of me. I brought myself to let go aswell and walked passed him. I figured he would't want to see me when he just hugged me. Especially when he hated me. I didn't want to believe he hated me but he did. Sadly. Don't get the wrong thought. I don't actually like Peter. That's crazy. I'm just getting used to him.

I sighed. It was getting dark out, so I made my way to the camp. As I waited for Peter I sat under a tree. A small patch of flowers was next to me. I got an idea and started weaving them together.

Eventually I ended up with a flower crown. I smiled at my work and noticed a pair of boots infront of me. I looked up to see Peter. He was looking at me with confusion in his eyes. I smiled and motioned him to bend down. His tall figure lowered to my level and I placed the crown of flowers on his head.

"A crown for the king." I said and smiled at him while looking at the flowers and tucking stray hairs away. I took my hands away and looked in his eyes. I realized how close my face was to his. His was about two inches from mine and I starred into his beautiful orbs for as long as I could. Sadly after a minute or two he stood up. "Uh- Come on" he said motioning to what I thought was my cage, but turned out to be a small cot with a tiny pillow an felt blanket on top. "What's this?" I asked him. "A more comfortable place to sleep" he said. Surprised I looked at him happily. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. You haven't tried to run yet, so I am letting you sleep here tonight. If all goes well, you can keep it. But if you try to run, it's back to the cage and there will be no more 'outings.' Understood?" he asked. I gave a stern nod. "Yes Sir." I said. He smiled softly and said "Don't call me that. It maked me feel old." then turned and walked to his own tent.

A/N: Well that was fun to write. I hope it was fun to read. ily. see you tomorrow.