t h r e e

Lockwood

"Why can't this place be like the Disney movie?" I asked myself as I sat against the tree praying that Peter wouldn't show up so I could have alone time.

Regina is trying to teach me magic and before you say anything no I wasn't born with magic, but she is trying to convince me that you don't have to be born with it, and I am sick of it.

Why can't she just leave me alone?

"Hello love"

Well so much for being by myself. "Hey Peter." I said. "Why do you look stressed?" He asked.

"Regina-"

"The evil queen"

"Ghum- yes. Well she is trying to teach me magic but it's just not working." I said.

"How about I make you a deal." he said. I looked up at him for I zoned out and gave a confused look.

"I'll teach you some simple basic magic if you meet me everyday alone and let me listen to music with you." he said.

Pan

I'm pretty proud of my plan.

Pans got a plan.

Ok too far, anyways...

Last night I laid in my bed thinking. If I can make her trust me I can get close enough to her and make her go against her 'friends' and win.

Plus it's a bonus that I get to sneak away for a while and let go. Being Peter Pan is stressful let me just tell you that.

She moved over a spot as she thought and I sat down staring at her intently.

"Stop staring!! I feel like you're looking into my soul!!" She screamed. I chuckled and stopped and he held out her hand.

"Deal" she agreed and we shook hands.

-

Lockwood

"What?!?" I yelled confused. I'm supposed to me trying to crack open this coconut but I have no idea what's going on.

"Ok concentrate on the coconut opening. Just picture it in your mind and wish for it" he said. I did what he said but a banana showed up beside the coconut.

He literally and physically facepalmed. "Sorry I was hungry" I shrugged going for the banana but it disappeared into his hand.

"Ah Come on!"

"You can eat when you crack that coconut." He said.

"If you don't give me that banana I'm gonna crack your coconut open" I said and glared at him. I put my hands behind my back and pretended to concentrate when I wished for a banana to appear in my hand and it did. I secretly opened it then ran through the jungle taking bites as I ran.

"CHELSEA!" He yelled from behind me. I looked back to see if he was following me which he wasn't but I ran into a wall while I was disgracted.

"I have magic have you forgotten?" The wall asked as I got up off my feet.

"Apparently. But I was hungry" I said. Rolling his eyes he grabbed my arm and transported us back to the woods.

"Obviously you aren't going to listen so I'll show you the island." He said after we landed.

Swan

"Hey guys. Have you noticed Chelsea leaving a lot the days we were here?" I asked.

"Yeah. I asked her about it and she just said she needed time to herself." charming answered. "But she is going where Pan can get her openly." They all shrugged and I decided to look for myself.

A/N: short but I have something planned. *evil smile and laughter*