Chapter 1 : First Day Together

So here i am got appointed being a Maid of Someone's House. Since it's my first Day i didn't know where the House can be located, my boss's driver was going to pick me up here so I'm here dead waiting.

Not until a car parked infront of me and the windows are down.

" Y/n Hajime? " The man asked me and i nodded.

" I'm the Haitani's Driver come on they're waiting for you " i quickly stood up and bring the bags and put it on the trunk.

" I'm nervous haha " i said out of nowhere and the driver laughs.

" I feel also nervous when it's my first day but you'll surely get along with them so don't worry "

" What's your name sir? "

" Ah hello my name is , Dennis Nice to meet you "

" Nice to meet you to Mr. Dennis "

" Don't be so formal with me I'm just their driver just call me Dennis "

" If it's what you want then okay Dennis you can call me Y/n too "

We get along in a short amount of time and then go off at the mansion. The ride wasn't dead because Dennis is Friendly i made friends at my first day.

When we arrived at the Mansion i go down and amazed at the Big Mansion.

" If I don't get wrong i know someone same Surname as yours "

" Who? "

" It's their Son's friend. Kokonoi Hajime "

" Name is Cool "

It's kinda awkward since he bragged out someone's name out of nowhere.

" Anyway Y/n go inside they're probably waiting "

" Okay thank you dennis "

" Don't mind your luggage i can bring them inside "

I smiled and walked inside first then knocked before entering. I opened the door and saw a magnificent Living Room it's full of luxury equipments and you can say that the owner of this house was really Rich.

" Hello!! Are you the new maid that my husband keep talking?! " A woman at the middle aged Talks.

" Ah- Yes are you perhaps Mrs. Haitani? "

" Yes Dear come here they're at the Dining Room. "

I nods and followed her as she orders. I keep looking around the house and it's so beautiful inside. The chandeliers was Big and the air Inside was cold because of the Air Conditioners.

" Darling, and My two sons here comes the new Maid "

" Hello my name is Y/n Hajime nice to meet you "

" Hajime? Hey Ran didn't you have a Friend same surname as her? " The Man asked definitely their Father and my Main Boss.

" We have but that dude don't have a sibling " The man Ran talked he's good looking because of his Fine Cut Hair and the other is look like a jellyfish because of his Hair Cut called a ' Mullet Cut '

" Ah okay they just have the same Surname anyway come here I'll show your room, please do friends with the other maids " Mrs. Haitani Said and i Smiled and Nods

She even tour me around the house and said my rules as a maid. I met the other maid and they friendly welcomed me.

" So you're the new maid? Hello im Rose " the blonde girl asking for a shake hands.

" My name is Charlotte " the curly blacked hair spokes

" Hi I'm ivy " the Red haired girl .

" I'm Y/n Hajime nice to meet you " i smiled and their eyes widened

" Hajime? Isn't Master Ran's Friend are also Hajime? " Rose

" Yeah it's true but i heard that hottie doesn't have a sibling " Charlotte

" So what's your position here? " Ivy asked

" I'm the one who needs to cook for the Son's and Give what they're needed "

" You better be careful of those Brothers. They're abusive and Violent they can even embarrass you Infront of many people " Rose

" Yeah we experienced it but we didn't care since we're just their Maids so Carry On " Charlotte

" Thanks for the Advice "

We talked more and i heard a Bell rangs from the Room.

" It's Red, Go for it Charlotte it's Madam " ivy

" What's the meaning of colors of the bell? "

" Ah here since you're new comer I'll tell you, the color Red is Madam, the Blue is Sir, The Violet is Ran the eldest and the Yellow is Rindou the last " Ivy

Charlotte left the room after arranging herself. Even colored bell has a Meaning inside of this house.

" I'm lucky when I got appointed at Sir's since those two are too spoiled but they're handsome " Rose

" You can't trust Looks Rose " Ivy

She sighed and nods. I just laughed because they're both stressed at the siblings.

- end of the chapter -