Chapter 5 : Warn

After waking the second son she went down and downstairs to cook breakfast for them. Ivy approached at her and asking what happened last night

" What happened? " Ivy

" Nothing he just don't want to let me go " Y/n told her the truth and Ivy laughs at her. And she also told Y/n that Master Ran are just like that.

After talking she quickly cook a food. She served the burger steak and a vegetables.

After 30 Minutes Ran go down first before Rindou. They keep teasing each other but you can see that Ran was annoyed at his brother and want to spank.

" Shut up Rin " Rindou laughs at his brother
" you're easy to annoy Ran hahaha " he said and Ran glared at him making him stop talking.

" Goodmoring Master Ran and Rindou enjoy your meal " Y/n bowed and walked away after they got in at the dining room.

She sighed because she's feeling shy because of what happened last night when Ran go home and hugged her.

She saw Rose dusting the Floor before mopping it. " Yo Rose since when did they have the tattoo's on their throat? " She asks because of confusion. " Oh that? Hmm i really don't know the exact date but they have that when they became friends with them I think it's a gang logo?? " She said to Y/n and she just nodding in acceptance.

" So they're a Gang " she said and Rose nods after that she left to clean the backyard. Meanwhile at the Dining Table.

" Yo i saw you two last night " Rin spokes. " Who? "  Ran " it's Y/nie do you like her? You're not like that when we're drunk " He asked and Ran was confused. " How can you even remember that fool? " Ran asked because of confusion.

" Dude i know you. I'm not even that drunk last night i just had a 7 shots not oike you 12 shots " He laughs " But brother do you really have a feelings? " He added.

" No. I don't have what are you thinking? " Ran
" It's nothing just newly moves you didn't touch the other three when your drunk but when she? " Rindou

" Shut up Rin it's just because I'm drunk " Ran told him and he just nods. " If you say so. But keep it real Bro, girls are easy to mold even they're hard as steel they can fold easily if you move and giving them hopes. " Rindou warned and Ran didn't respond on it because he really knows that Girls are too soft.

After they eat Y/n was there because she knew that they're done eating. When she came in Rindou looked at her with a smile. " Thankyou y/n for the meal it's delicious " he always making Y/n flutter because of the compliments on her cooking skills.

She bowed and wait for them to leave. When they're gone she started cleaning the table and washed the dishes. When she's washing Charlotte approached.

" Y/n may i talk to you privately ? " Charlotte " yes wait for me " she said and complete what was her doing. After washing Charlotte pulled her on their room and locked it and they even talked at the bathroom to keep it really secure.

" Why are we here can't we talk there at the dining room? " Y/n " no this is really private y/n please distance yourself at Ran. " Charlotte " huh what do you mean? Did i do something wrong? " Y/n

" No but Ivy was really obsessed with him last night she's keeping an eye with you two please becareful Ivy is very Dangerous when it's come to Ran she can do anything just to make someone that having a love interest in Him fall down. " Charlotte

" Is she really like that? " Y/n

" Yes we've noticed it when Ivy was still new here. She's always with Ran asking what's his order even he's not calling her. She always taking our part if Master Ran called us. " Charlotte

" Then okay I'll be taking care please notice me if I'm that really being close again. " Y/n

She never knew that Ivy has a dark side like that. An obsession. She really hate someone when she see someone that really obsessed in just a one person they'll do anything just make that person theirs.

- end of the chapter -