Chapter 20 : Wedding Day

The day has come and it's their wedding day.
Y/n and Ran was separated because of the arrangements of the Groom and Bride.

Y/n was currently getting make up on. Her wedding gown is really Beautiful.

 Her wedding gown is really Beautiful

( Ctto )

She's just getting a Make up for now and she'll wear it when the event will start.

On the other hand Ran was fully done and his Friends are on his Room. He's making sure that his tie are good.

" You look good " Koko
" Yes but I'm more handsome " Rindou

Ran glared and back fired. " Atleast I'm getting married and you're not " he laughs

" You have a bad mouth bro" Rindou
" Take care of my sister Ran "Koko said tapping  him on his shoulder.

" You're getting dramatic " Kaku
" He'll just loose his money interest " Sanzu
" It's fine I won't stop her doing that " Ran

Koko lightened up and smiled " Are you sure?!" He look like a child who got his toys.

Mikey Takeomi and Mochi are out to check the venue.

- an hour later all of the guest on the wedding are now on the Church where the wedding will be held.

The wedding will also going to start. The groom are now on the side of the priest. Currently waiting for her Bride

Her parents are also here to assist their daughter.

- the Bride is now walking -

She's now walking with her mom on the side.
" I'm glad that you make him fall " she said.
" I'm also fall on him on the First place mom. "
" But still we're proud of you atleast you can now be with your man till the end " her dad said and she smiled. They're actually going to he forced but because of her plan, they fallen and marry each other without forcing each other.

They reached Ran who's smiling proudly because he's going to marry his Love of His Life.

" Take care of her Ran. " Her mom said and Ran nods and smiled.

" I'll definitely Ma'am Sir " Ran
" Call us Mom and Dad " her mom smiled and they both looked at the Priest and the Ceremony started.

-

The vow was needed to be said by them.

" I, Bride , take you, Groom to be my Husband. Leaving my Father and Mother, I cleave to you.
Through Every Year  and Every Circumstances, I will remain constant in my commitment to you. I will always hope all things and believe all things in you and for you, Turning your eyes constantly to him Who Gave us One another. "

" I, Groom , take you, Bride to be my Wife. Leaving my Father and Mother, I cleave to you.
Through Every Year  and Every Circumstances, I will remain constant in my commitment to you. I will always hope all things and believe all things in you and for you, Turning your eyes constantly to him Who Gave us One another. "

The vow are said " You may now Kiss the Bride. " The priest announce and Ran slowly kissed her and the Cheers Started.

" I now pronounced you husband and wife. "

The Wedding Ceremony ended and the Crowd Claps was echoing the whole church.

They looked at each other and smiled.
" Now you're officially Mine " Ran said and Kissed her forehead. " I love you so Much Y/n Haitani. " He added and Y/n hugged him.

They walked while Sanzu is Cheering so Loudly. Rindou can't even stop him from being so wild at the Church.

They're currently walking at the aisle and heading out to go celebrate the Party at Beach.

As the Tradition, she have to throw the Flower backwards. To know who'll getting married next.

She throw it and Mikey's Sister catched it. ( Just pretend that in their Ts no one died . )

" Emma? " Mikey Smiled at her and she's shy. She's not that close to Y/n but she got invited because she was Mikey's Sister.

" Congrats Emma " she said they proceed to go at the beach.

- Time Skip

They're helding the party at the private and rented Beach. The party is on going while Y/n and Ran is now heading out to go at their Honeymoon Destination.

They said goodbye at their Parents and Friends while Sanzu said loudly " MAKE MANY BABIES! " they laugh and Ran respond a Thumbsup and they both go to their Car and drove off.

" Love are you ready to make Babies? " Ran said. Y/n got change ofcourse her gown was big and can't fit on his Sports Car.

She's wearing a Fit Dress near exposing some skin. As always his Hands are her Ties while on the other was on the wheel driving Cooley.

" Making babies are my Plan Last Month ago ofcourse im Ready " She said and Ran smirked.

" Then this night will be long " He droves fast and reached their destination.

They both got out and go to the House and Ran closed the door. He locked it And Y/n looked at Him and He carries her in Bridal style.

The newly wedded Couple have their Hot Session. They did it until they pass out such a Hot and Romantic Night. Having them in the Same house and Moans are echoing everywhere they're all alone enjoying the Beautiful Night.

- end of the Chapter -