Chapter 4 : Drunk

It was 9 PM and still they're not coming back Ivy even tried to call Dennis but he only said that they're still on their glasses not wanting to go home.

They're just on a stand by and both doors of their rooma are open. An hour past again still no sign of them. They're getting Bored Y/n still prepared a foods and some medicine to hangovers.

10:30PM

When they heard a car parked at the garage. They get ready and go at the garage. They saw a terrible brothers. They're both sleeping and mumbling about something.

" Go Rose prepare the Rooms "

" Got it " Rose

Y/n's Point of View

Charlotte and Ivy assist me to get the boys down at the car. The first one is Ran his arms are around on my shoulder since he's tall, i help him to walk.

We're now slowly climbing the Stairs and he said something that makes me stunned. It's still early for that.

" Hey Kokonoi... I think i like my new Maid "

( Due to errors please read this part carefully )
I was shocked at his words but still proceed climbing even I'm shocked. He really said that? Or i am just dreaming?

I shrugged it off and put him on his bed. He's heavy because he's a man ofcourse that's why i struggle.

When he's finally at his bed i was about to go out when he pulled my wrist making me stop at my trackings.

" Do you need something Sir? "

" Stay... Here " Ran whispered

" Sir i need to help your another brother- "
He cut me off.

" Shut up just do what I said " he yelled making me flinch he's still holding my wrist.

" Okay fine sir " i just obeyed him and texted Charlotte that Ran doesn't want me to go off. She agreed and they helped Rindou. The door is still open so they can see me.

They looked at me and i raised my hands but he pulled it down again. Ivy laughed silent and closes the Door. I was kinda feel sleepy since it's near midnight.

Ivy even warned me about this Kind of Ran. He might let me sleep beside him and show nothing next day like nothing happened.

Since Ran was fully asleep, i tried to remove his hands but removing it was the most regretting part.

He pulled me even more and Hugged me like a pillow. " I told you don't move. " He whispered and i even tried to free off but has no work he sealed me off like a package.

" Sir .. this is awkward " i mumbled " it's not sleep like this " how can i sleep like this?! Im top of you do you think i can sleep like this? The son of my boss and maid sleeping together???

My heart is beating so fast. I can't even think straight. Not until he spokes

" Your heart is beating too fast, are you afraid that Dad will yell at you? " What he said is the main point why i don't like to flirt. I don't want to loose my job

" Y-yes master I don't want to loose my job " he laughed in a sexy way. " Don't worry Dad won't do anything if I'm the one who make the first move " he said and i just tried to calm down and gets very sleepy because of his perfume.

I just put my Head at his chest and closed my eyes even it's still awkward.

3rd Person Point of View

They both fell asleep. And Ran wokes up because of something heavy at his chest and Saw his Maid sleeping. He remembered what happened and Smirked.

" Try your best not to fall Ms. Hajime " He spokes and takes Y/n in a good position of sleeping. He even changed his clothes before going to sleep again.

When he's done changing he dived at his bed again and even hugged Y/n's waist.

" Wow Curves. " He smiled and slept.

The morning comes and Y/n wokes up because the sunshine is getting hotter. She found herself sleeping at Ran's side even Hugging her Spooning.

" What the- Sir oh my god I'm sorry I fell asleep " she apologize that makes Ran wake up.
" You're noisy keep it low " he said and got up with a messy hair.

" I'm sorry sir. I really fell asleep " she keeps apologizing until Ran Laughs at her

" Stop apologizing it's fine. " Ran casually spokes like he's into it and nothing happened.

Y/n got out of the room to excuse herself because Ran will take a shower. She knocked at Rindou's Room but she remembered that she have a key on it so she opened it finding Rindou sleeping peacefully at his bed.

" Sir Wake up I'm gonna prepare a breakfast go for a shower and go downstairs " she even shaked him to wake up.

- end of the chapter -